What do you think of this?

I would never call her house--for what? to say--oh is my b/f there...thats low lol

Anyway--i am trying not to get nervous--but the fact that he called me only 15 minutes ago and then cant pick up when i call him back really makes me worried..

Honestly--i think white lies are common and lies to sometimes avoid jealousy are common..and i have caught him in a lie months and months ago--it was to avoid jealousy i'm sure...but this is just something that i have never heard of before..going to your g'mas to fix her phone this late..i dont know what to think right now.

At this point, I wouldn't sweat it too much if I were you. Could be he got home and called you before he went to sleep, now he's sawing logs...Or maybe he jumped in the shower....who knows?...Just see what's up tomorrow.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandma used to stay up until like midnight or 1am. She got up at like 11am!! Go Maw Maw! I'm sure he was really just going to fix her phone. If he's busy during the day, maybe he'll go whenever because that's his grandma and he wants to get it done for her. Have you ever suspected him before this?

Let's dont get carried away amongst ourselves here. You asked for a poll of the audience. It's about half/half that it is odd behavior vs. doable behavior, but we all seem to be in agreement that you leave it alone for now.

Somehow, I don't think you'll take that and let it rest there. I get the feeling you want to find something.

Remember, if you go looking for something, you will surely find it.

Salt

I never understood that saying--so if i am looking to see if he lying about this situation, i will find it?

If there is nothing to hide--i wouldnt find anything.

I am thinking of calling him in another 15 minutes

I have been good with controlling myself from getting too worked up over this--but if he doesnt answer the next time i call i know i will freak out, its a little weird if he doesnt pick up again right? obviously he isn't going to be having a huge convo with his grandmother at 12:30 am

Glad i have people here giving honest feedback though =)

You asked for a poll of the audience. It's about half/half that it is odd behavior vs. doable behavior, but we all seem to be in agreement that you leave it alone for now.

Yeah, but which half of the audience has been lied to, hurt before, and justifying the basis of this situation in that vs. real signs of dishonesty?

Yeah, but which half of the audience has been lied to, hurt before, and justifying the basis of this situation in that vs. real signs of dishonesty?

Oh shutup.

LOL

Now, have you called? Where is he?

Looking for something and finding it means: You will find "things" which you will contort to fit that which you are seeking. Kind of like we are doing right now, LOL.

and I agree what kind of BIG CONVO is he having at midnite with grandma!!! That's crap!

Salt

I think that meant having a convo in person at her house whilst fixing her phone.

Oh right. This is very confusing. I think Imay lay it out on a storybook. Just so I have all the times, people and locations right.

I hope she comes back and tells us what happened. i want bragging rights!

ok guys--well here goes..

when i called him originally at 10:30--he said he was about to call his grandmother and he was busy with garbage--not regular garbage but heavy duty things--like car parts etc.

I called him again just now--and he said he couldn't answer orginally b/c he was unloading things but then he forgot to call back..he says he did call his g-ma and she said it was too late and that his brother showed up at his house--so they went to his shop to unload the garbage--b/c the regular garbage won't take this stuff.

So he says that is where he is now.

A little bit more believable?