• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest, maybe it's alright to give up on girls for a bit. You're still young so if there's no girls in your life that are suitable for you at the moment then no need to rush things...

And the key word is 'suitable' there are girls out there that are suitable for you, and while you may think now that you are a total loser, that is only because you are surrounded by young, shallow people who have, for whatever reason decided that you have to be cool and that whatever cool is, you aren't it.

But where are you know, are you still at school or are you at some college or university, do you have the option to go somewhere else to study, or work? And if you do, you may find the crowd is different, you may even find that you are in a crowd where if they even care what 'cool' is you might be considered cool (playing the guitar, especially how I said before is a big plus). And if you are popular among friends then you will be just as popular with the girls.

I say this because at your age or a little younger I felt exactly how you do (well I wasn't obsessing over sex but I mean I did feel it would be hopeless and I'd never have a girlfriend) I was certainly an outcast, even among my own friends, because I was depressed, or just because I wasn't what everyone thought 'cool' was. But I came to a bigger city to study (you know L.A. may be hte epitome of shallowness, and I've never been to California but I'm sure with being a big city you'd stand more chance of finding the right crowd there than in Sacramento) and tried to start afresh with people who didn't already see me as a loser. And it worked, sort of, I don't have a girlfriend yet, but that's because I'm shy, I am quite popular and I keep being told I really should be picking up a lot more on how girls behave around me because maybe more of them are interested in me than I think, so yeah I'm more optimistic and less bothered about the whole girlfriend thing.

So what I'm saying is keep on in there... don't let the opinions of a few people in some suburb of Sacramento ruin your life... there are far more people and far more scenes out there than you can imagine.

That's ok. Much better they be happy than I. I'd much rather live my life alone with no female contact. They've already acknowledged the fact that they don't want a damn thing to do with me, I'm ugly, I'm a loser, they ignore me, they hate me, they'd rather I not exist to contaminate their happy lives with my depressing, boring, existential BS, I'm a failure, always was, always will be, I think way too much, don't drink enough, and I'm gonna end up being a bottomed-out goober married to some plain-Jane out of pressure to continue my geneaology... These females aren't physically repulsive like me... so why should a loser like me ruin their happiness?

That's ok. Much better they be happy than I. I'd much rather live my life alone with no female contact. They've already acknowledged the fact that they don't want a damn thing to do with me, I'm ugly, I'm a loser, they ignore me, they hate me, they'd rather I not exist to contaminate their happy lives with my depressing, boring, existential BS, I'm a failure, always was, always will be, I think way too much, don't drink enough, and I'm gonna end up being a bottomed-out goober married to some plain-Jane out of pressure to continue my geneaology... These females aren't physically repulsive like me... so why should a loser like me ruin their happiness?

What I'm trying to say is that things change, you only see yourself as a loser because you are living in a small, insular community (I assume so from the fact you live in the outskirts of a smallish city) where a small group of people decide what goes, and for reasons that have nothing to do with your worth as a person they have deigned you to be an outcast. Even more so because you are teenagers, being outcast for no good reason is a common teen problem. But these people won't always be there, you can move on, and you are young so there is plenty of opportunity to do so, and as people mature, when you are in your 20s, you will find that it's the real qualities you have that count, not just whether you fulfil the sterotypical 'hunk' way of being good looking, or are on a sports team.

I'm quite sexually frustrated atm. I think being a virgin at 18 isn't too bad anyway bro. Thinking about it, a girl should be previledged, honoured that you waited to gave ur virginity to her, plus it will probably be quite empowering for her. Just say im a virgin, because i've been waiting for the right girl to come along. She should think 'ahh thats sweet' why put pressure on urself to lose ur virginity who cares what other ppl do, wouldn't compare ur life to ur friends.

I'd prefer to go out with a girl who is a virgin, slightly off putting when you know about 20guys have been there before you, doesn't make it very special its natural to feel frustrated though because sex is a drive you can't control and its like a build up of pressure that needs to be released and without the release u can end up feeling really frustrated, angry, depressed over time. Sublimating with masturbation isn't really the same, its a poor subtitute.

I think the prostitute is a REAL bad option, whose to say after seeing the prostitute you meet a really special girl a few months later, u'd be gutted you hadn't waited. Plus, u can't get that much experience from nailing just one prostitute.

If you've got the confidence work on ur pulling techniques, plently of eye-contact, smiling and then just talk bs- they either like you or they don't. It used to work for me confidence is the key, its easier for some ppl to pull off; depending how how desirable you see urself to the opposite sex.

Most of the things ur describing are transcendent qualities like loser, hate, boring its your decision to be that way. You could easily change those qualities which some effort. I'm convinced you aint anyhow, just your ain't seeing clearly like through contacts too concave or too convex.

Very few things are factual about you, few things define you as a person. Anyhow, i've never really let people's opinions define me as a person, or taken too much self identity off them. I know from within, the sort of person i am - if i approached a girl and she told me to ' * * * * off you loser' for me she's the one with the problem. i approached her in a friendly manner and she was rude in return- my self esteem isn't dented too badly.

Or as socrates once said when a passer by asked him when observing him in the market square 'don't you worry about being called names'? Why? Do you think i should resent it if an * * * had kick me?" replied socrates. Basically, u assess the comments off ppl and decide URSELF wether they are right or wrong- if they are untrue u can just laugh the insults off with a shrug of the shoulders. Or as Nietzsche would probably say- turning the tables to give urself a favourable self esteem or more technically a transevaluation of values, we all do it, just some are better at it, than others.