Hey i havent been on here for about 2 months well im glady to say that my ex is with that new kid and im 100% moved on, im currently dating a new grl and im soooo happy....but ever since my ex found out about this new grl her friend she unblocks me from aim and i think she is gunna try and talk to me im not sure tho... what do u guys think of that anything? i just had to share that NC works miracles its hard but it works

LOL, she's just jealous and thinks you were not capable of moving on and wanted to test you. Now that you did move on and found another girl, she's got surprise. In case she ends up contacting you, remember to keep on with NC (if you don't want to contact her that is).

You don't sound like you are thoroughly moved on if you ask me. If you're "wondering if she will message you" then it means you haven't moved on completely. Careful don't turn your new gf into the scape-goat.

Sorry I've made this mistake before, and I remember... i remember...

-ForAnother

You don't sound like you are thoroughly moved on if you ask me. If you're "wondering if she will message you" then it means you haven't moved on completely. Careful don't turn your new gf into the scape-goat.

Sorry I've made this mistake before, and I remember... i remember...

-ForAnother

i totally agree....i think he wants to believe he moved on...he may have moved on as far as dating someone new and so forth, but to ponder if she is going to msg him or even give it any thought....