it would seem shes back on my brain after 3 solid months of NC its not a pain like it was initially. Its a weird feeling, she flows through my memories and as I think about it, i feel the feelings I had during that time Nervous,

anxiety, ...love. I smile and laff now rather than getting sad and depressed. It also effects me doing NC, lately because of these thoughts I feel I should give her a call or goto coffee or something she was at my workplace yesterday and I almost went to talk to her but stayed strong. Then today I see her name on a letter from her job addressed to the bank..ugh..I know I should keep NC. But part of me thinks like some people have had success getting back even if they initate original contact. I've been debating that forawhile too, I've been trying to figure out if its my head telling me this or my heart. As soon as I can answer that I can make a choice..

no contact all the way....i know the first couple of months were so hard..i would see someting read somehting and i would contact her like an idiot...problem was the friend thing for me was not workign and by month 3 i put the full court press on...i made myself look like and idiot, solidified her easons for leaving me, and to top it off hurt myself in the process , especially after i found out she moved in with some one 5 motnhs after our break up...as much as it sucks...you need to stick with it...you will never froget, but whenever you open doors of communication that numb feeling goes away and like majic she will flood your thoughts daily ... i know i have not seen er or talked to her in months..i saw one of my other ex's recently whom is getting married and decided to give my current ex a quick hello text..i got a reply and now for the past 3 weeks i cant stop dreaming and thinking of her..hell i am even posting here

I have had the same kind of relapse. It feels as though the past 3 months never happened and I could call her and resume. I think she'll call me like she always did about 3:30Pm to come over..we'd drink wine then head up to the bedroom. But I know better. She won't. She dumped me and then I found out 3 weeks later she was marrying her old ex..after decrying him and cheating on him for 4 years. After she committed to me she started to cheat on me...with him!

Once a piece of sh^t, always a f*cking piece of sh(t.

This starnge relapse will pass...I assume I'll finally be over it..I hope so becasue feeling this way is worse than not feeling anything at all.

ironically one of my best friends (her brother) sent me this song, and said it made him feel alittle better each time listneing to it..

Hootie and the Blowfish - Get out of my mind

edit, kept up with the NC...never really found it hard before..