Favorite Thing(s) About Sex

Sometimes it's hard to believe that people can survive for months and years without sex. It's been 9 days and I'm going insane.

I think I am beyond the insane mark. It has literally become all I think about. It is hard to concentrate sometimes and I know that can't be healthy...ugh!!

• 1 month later...

I saw that this thread was lost way back on page ten. As it appears that my 18 month sexual drought is about to come to an end I wanted to get this discussion going again. Lets hear some more about what you nymphomaniacs love about intercourse. Tell us some of your sloppiest, most down right dirty experiences in the bedroom.

Awwww.

Umm...

To the OP: My favorite thing about sex... the after cuddle.

The kissing gently as your breathing slows down and the intertwined fingers while he looks in your eyes and you just know... (or i would assume you would, having not had this moment yet...) That is what I want. More than the crazy, wild, animal sex (though that would be nice, too) I need the love that goes with it...

wow, women who actually talk about sex and admit to masterbation. good to know, anyway its amazing how well you told your story. So tell us, why have you been deprived for so long. I am married so that is my reason, haha sad huh.

I remember when I was in my teens though it was like that, having passion and wanting to kiss and hug and caress most of all just want to put your money maker in the bank. I miss those times, they were wonderful the girls were as well. The greatest sex times of your life will always be with you. Even if you are married to someone 10 years later, stories like yours will bring out your own encounters.

• 1 year later...

Being that I haven't been a regular on here for quite a while, and since people seemed to enjoy this discussion, I thought I would bring this thread back from the dead. So please, please, go ahead, and share those favorite things you like to do in bed.

A touch along warming skin

waiting for my kiss

at the neck, the cheek

the shoulder and lower

to feel every part of you:

breathing your breath

and feeling your sweat

mixing with mine

in a passion savored

over hours of waiting

for that moment of seeing you

I feel love

in your nails

on my back

your heel hooked against

my body, holding me close

against a heart

beating with the flow

of becoming one with you

Ok wow. Sex.

First off I love sex, love it, love it, love it!

I love when my boyfriend grabs me and starts kissing my neck cause he knows that'll get me turned on quickly.

How he grabs me and just puts me on top of him, the way he grabs my ass and my boobs. UGH so hawt.

His reaction when I'm going down on him, moaning and twitching all about. Such a turn-on.

During doggy style his balls hit my clit, oh my god. It's fantastic.

I love how a girl can say one dirty thing during sex and it's like adding a super charger to a car, it just is so much better. He just goes at it even harder.

I love when my boyfriend tries to multi task by thrusting into me and reaching around to please me and kiss me when all i want him to do is thrust cause it feels so damn good.

I LOVE IT ALL!

This is my all time favorite sexual experience.

I had broken up with my girlfriend of three years. Two days later I was going through sex withdrawal. Absolutely frantic, I call a few ex-girlfriends looking for some lovin'. I can't get a hold of any. That night at work this girl that I thought was a goddess in middle school and high school comes up to me. We had been friends but never done anything sexually. She tells me that she had been looking for me and wanted to get together later that night. I call her when I get off work, she comes over, we spend time catching up, and a sexual fantasy comes to life. We have incredible sex until four in the morning at which time she leaves. I wake up six hours later to my phone ringing. It's one of those ex-girlfriends I tried getting a hold of. She comes over two hours later and we have sex for most of the afternoon. She spends the night. At 9 the next morning my phone rings. It's the girl I had just broken up with. She wants to come over. I make up a bullsh!t excuse to get the girl that's sleeping next to me out of my apt. I take a shower and 90 minutes later I'm having sex with my ex. While we're laying around that afternoon that girl that I thought was a goddess calls me back saying she wants to come over. I kick my ex out, take another shower, and then have more crazy sex with that goddess.

It seems that somehow a female can tell, maybe on a subconscious level, when a guy has recently had sex. I swear that somehow that fact, conscious or not, stimulates their sex drive as those few days with those three girls were the absolute pinnacle of my sexual experiences in life. My ex and I continued to "date" for another two weeks and at the same time I was dating the "goddess" girl. I felt an incredible amount of guilt so I told them both towards the beginning that I was dating someone else and to my absolute f'ing amazement, they didn't care. They were totally cool with it. Pretty sure they're just using me for sex but hey, what can a man do?

Not since then have I had such a mind blowing experience nor do I believe something like that will ever happen again. Life sucks most of the time but every now and then something a little special happens.

Anyone else have a "Penthouse letter"?

The anticipation during a passionate kiss, as I'm being gently maneuvered.

The meeting of our torsos and cradling eachother, our bosoms flush.

The feeling of my arms being full of another human being.

The look in his eyes as he watches my expression.

The moment a man lets go of being in control of everything in life.

Sexy lil thread!

Nice post, Eto.

Hmmm...let's see....

The sounds. The breathing. The anticipation.

The playfulness.... wicked little smiles and giggles. The mental stimulation.

The closeness, in body... in mind.

The amazing and nearly indescribable feeling of mutual orgasm.

The pleasure of witnessing your lover orgasm and bringing them to that ecstasy.

...... Just to name a few