Do you girls expect to be the ‘hottest thing’ out there for your bf?

Id expect her to love me for who i am, if she isn't satisfied with that end of story. I think its utter non-sense that you have to be 'the best of the best' so to speak, i also don't think it works that way in real life, however there is a truth in it that people might want the best for themselves, but i think there are also more humble people who will settle for less.

No.

I could be the hottest babe to have rocked his world but if I'm not the one he intents to marry in the long run then I'm nothing.

Also, I'd like to think that if my s/o was to compliment or praise me - it wouldn't be because I was blessed with a set of nice breasts or I know how to please him in bed but for my personality, quick wit and intelligence.

I don't really care anymore. lol. I don't expect to be the hottest thing.

It's nice to hear "you are the most beautiful woman in the world. The sexiest, the hottest.." blahblah blah.

But, I know it is only words. Like - in comparison to who or what? ha.

So long as I'm found beautiful for what I am; it's all good.

Looks fade. No one will be blind to that, even if they try to be and even if they say they are. But fortunately, there's much more to a relationship than looks. There's more to a happy sexual encounter than looks, too, although good looks might help get the ball rolling.

When asking the hottest thing...are you implying physical characteristics only ???

Well, I guess I am.

For me, it is very hard to think about physical characteristics only, because I find that everything else seems to affect my perception. But I know most people don't have this 'problem'…

Well, I guess I am.

For me, it is very hard to think about physical characteristics only, because I find that everything else seems to affect my perception. But I know most people don’t have this 'problem'…

The nicest air hostesses of my life where on Canadian Airlines transpacific services. Them must have been the most senior ones. Every plane, same girls. I dubbed them wrinkle counters. My gf who flew with me once agreed.

Them were close to retirement, capable, experienced, humorous, well lived, witty, I could have made love to them any time.

OK with you?

Edit: Sorry, mind drift - still grinning - What I mean is love the person not just the body!

The nicest air hostesses of my life where on Canadian Airlines transpacific services. Them must have been the most senior ones. Every plane, same girls. I dubbed them wrinkle counters. My gf who flew with me once agreed.

Them were close to retirement, capable, experienced, humorous, well lived, witty, I could have made love to them any time.

OK with you?

Edit: Sorry, mind drift - still grinning - What I mean is love the person not just the body!

I’m not trying to be rude, but I don’t understand your point.

(You loved those air hostesses? You loved your gf?)

I’m not trying to be rude, but I don’t understand your point.

(You loved those air hostesses? You loved your gf?)

I provided another perspectives only. Sure I love my gf and we joked together (with the airhostesses wrt them leaving pretty young chix on other carriers in the dust), she understands my feelings about the whole person.

The point is that a person consists of much much more than a pretty body.

Young people are so much driven by appearance and looking fashionable. The real value is the bond between two lovers beyond time.

One day you will be married and have kids. You still will be attractive to a man who loves you.

I know physical attraction does fade as you get older. Even young-looking people in their 50s can't compete looks-wise with someone in their 20s. I've lost 20% of my hair, it's greyer and I'm about 25% heavier. I'm not too badly off for wrinkles but still have some. Ageing is inevitable.

While I know my boyfriend does find me physically attractive, and I do take care of my body and my health to stay confident and positive about myself, I also know there ARE women out there whom will be prettier, smarter, taller, skinnier, and so on.

That does not matter, because I also know I am a package, and you can't separate out pieces. There may be other very attractive woman, but that does not mean my partner has the same chemistry or attraction to them. It also does not mean he would choose them over me. He is with me for more than looks, more than my brain, more than my love. He is with me for all those things (and many more!) together.

Looks change, though I don't think they necessarily fade, if you take care of yourself I think you can look great at any age. I know women at my gym whom are in their 60's and 70's and look in better health and shape than many women 1/3 of their age as they take care of their bodies, their skin, their nutrition and mental health. I don't think older means less attractive, it's just all about perception, and how well you take care of yourself. However, you will change, and you never know what will happen in the future. You cannot, and should not, depend on your looks alone to keep someone. My mum just lost both of her breasts due to breast cancer, and is scarred, and my stepfather absolutely adores her, and thinks she is gorgeous.

There is nothing better than being loved completely for whom you ARE. The more you know someone, the better, or worse, they also appear. There are some very attractive models whom are terribly unattractive once you start to know them, and some people you may not look at twice whom are absolutely beautiful once you learn more about them.