What would it be like if you had never been born??

You're only 19 years old, you have a lot of life to live yet. Why do you think you won't ever have a relationship?

Yes, I know I'm young but I would not like the idea of being 24 or 28 and still being single and no kiss nor dating. Reasons why I won't ever be in a relation: 1) I'm ruled by shyness, always had been, always will be around guys

2) I'm 6ft "1/4" and it doesn't seem to attract any guy at all, I hate it, I would do anything if there was any way I can become smaller 3) I'm nto much of a party person, don't like parties that much (too manu loud people)

2) I'm 6ft "1/4" and it doesn't seem to attract any guy at all, I hate it, I would do anything if there was any way I can become smaller 3) I'm nto much of a party person, don't like parties that much (too manu loud people)

jejeje, then it will take time!

As I was told in here a long time ago, I need a "nice boring girl" as I'm a "nice boring guy".

Problem is, it took me quite a bit of time to find her, as nice boring girl does not usually goes out, so...

Stop trying to find a date that is like the usual guy that goes to parties and all that, it won't work. Look more into people like you.

You don't need to go to parties to meet people. Why aren't you involved with something you enjoy...hmmm...like....poems You should join a writing class, be in a study group, or do something hiliarious like dance lessons! I know you say you're shy, but being shy has nothing to do with not doing things that you would find fun

The wise words of Dako take my breath away *big smile*

I was almost going to answer, but the philosophy there was beautiful. I second that comment

Neva x

I 3rd it....exactly how Neva 2nd -ed it. So Dako's motion carries.

And Brando's It's a Wonderful Life comment too.....

I think my soul mate was never born.

Kidding. Sort of.

Seriously, think of how many people were never born. Like, if my parents had never met, then probably they would have married other people, and had other kids. But since I'm here today, then those other kids never got to exist. Freaky.

But if my parents had met, and I wasn't born, they probably still would've had a daughter, and probably would have named her the same thing. So there would be a girl in this world, with my name and maybe my face, but completely different.

I think my soul mate was never born.

Kidding. Sort of.

Seriously, think of how many people were never born. Like, if my parents had never met, then probably they would have married other people, and had other kids. But since I'm here today, then those other kids never got to exist. Freaky.

But if my parents had met, and I wasn't born, they probably still would've had a daughter, and probably would have named her the same thing. So there would be a girl in this world, with my name and maybe my face, but completely different.

bet your wrong, there out there right now thinking "where is she shes late"

Well i think if i was never born alot of people would behappy and im sure my dad wouldnt of killed himself in 2001. My friends would be alot happier, my brother would be alot happier. Sometimes i do want to kill myself so bad but i get so close to doing it then i think of my brother he wont be able to handle another person in his family killing themself hes only 14 and has put up with so much with me being depressed, so really i wish i was never born