What would it be like if you had never been born??

If I had never been born then I would not have my friends now, they would be having fun with someone else and come to think of it, nothing overall in the world would change. There will always be murder, suicide, siblings and family hating each other, people happy about their relations, while others sad, so basically it would be relatively the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing would be different, 'life' is a holographic polarity integration simulation, and if 'you' were never born then another individual (soul) would take your place, much like a university.

If you're talking about if 'your' physical body didn't exist, then yes things would be different, a lot different.

But our universe is scripted, just like any other universe, sure we have free will, but not as much as you might think.

We're programmed to sing a certain song, we just choose the remix.

Allow me to explain further… The 'individual' (soul) who occupies the 'Michael Jackson' shell chose to experience his 'scripted' life to further his evolution.

What if more than one individual (i.e. soul) wanted to experience life in the Michael Jackson shell? There can't be 2 Michael Jackson's, there doesn't have to be because there are an infinite number of parallel 'universities' in the multiverse.

The multiverse is a 4 'spatial' dimensional construct, each universe is a 3-Dimensional 'slice' placed side by side, on top of each other etc, each with its own unique 'timeline' which is basically the direction of the 4th dimension which we call 'time'.

There are an 'infinite' number of universes that are similar to ours, and an infinite number which are different, and since there are an infinite number of individuals (souls), it comes in handy!

We can all get what we want.

I can already hear you ask… Why would I want to experience a life which is so * * * * and equally as good?

Each universe is different; this is a universe which is bound to 'polarity'.

In this current universe we experience the energies of 2 extremes (polarities), the positive/light and the negative/dark.

The positive polarity consists of emotions (Energy(in)Motion) such as Love; Joy; Happiness, and the negative polarity consists of emotions such as Hate; Fear; Unhappiness.

Exactly why would I want to experience the emotions of the negative polarity?

Think of yourselves (individuals) as 'children'.

Remember when you were a kid, things were great, you were so innocent, you didn't know some of the negatives that exists, but let me ask you this… In hindsight, would you want to be a child for eternity (infinite)?

Ok I understand, not all childhoods were great, some people were 'abused' as children, and I'm not talking about just sexually and physically, there are infinite ways of being mistreated; I'm just using metaphors to explain the construct that we live in.

Some people believe in 'ascension' or a special event that will occur in 2012, and this is true.

In 6 years time events will happen that will change our planet and our way of living such as DNA activation, an open galactic society, and other events that we have labelled as the 'second coming'.

Humans have the genetic ability to 'achieve' anything, such as time travel, genetic modification, telepathy, but our DNA has been tampered with from the beginning, maliciously? If you look at it that way then yes, but remember the multiverse is scripted by its creators.

Why 2012?

The number 12 is the symbol of 'completion', and the number 2 represents the 'type' of universe, i.e. polarity, so the value 2012 really translates into 2-12, the completion of the polarity integration simulation.

What will happen in 2012? Will the world just end? Yes and No.

The old world will end, and the new world will begin.

Our Earth will ascend through the 4th dimension (hyperspace) into the 5th dimension, where polarity won't exist; we will only experience the positive.

Remember it's the negative that's the real illusion.

What if I want to kill myself? What if I don't want to stay in this hell hole?

Then kill yourself; I only want what you want, nothing more and nothing less, but consider the fact that if you do kill yourself, you will probably 'choose' to come back for the next 6 years, as there's a good chance that you wanted to enter the 5th dimension, being fed up of the 4th dimension (we label as the 'afterlife'), remember eternity is a very long time.

If you do kill yourself and come back (we label it as reincarnation), you'll experience the 'ascension' as a child, rather than as an adult as you originally planned.

Can you hang in there for another 6 years?

Maybe, maybe not… Do you stutter? Are you ugly? Are you fat? Are you shy? Are you gay? Do you hate yourself?

Remember, we're 'here' only to experience, nothing more and nothing less, the universe doesn't care if you enjoy the remainder of your life or not, its 'neutral', all that it asks is that you 'experience' it.

But in hindsight, it's probably better if you enjoy it, or at least try, it's hard I know, your fat, ugly, shy, unhappy, black, sick minded, suicidal and you hate yourself etc…

That's ok; it's scripted that way, you must first experience the negative to 'evolve'.

In the end, every individual (soul) wants to evolve; we enjoy being the 'kid', but not forever (eternity).

To really LIVE, is to experience the opposite of EVIL.

Lessons in Finite Environments

Are you ready?

Here I come.

I have been thinkin about this alot lately. What would my sisters be doing with their lives? Would my family still struggle as they do? I've never felt as lonely as I have recently? Would my friends still be who they are if they met me? Have I really made that big an impression on their lives? What about the ppl I have cared about? What would they be doing if I wasnt around and who would they be with now?

I dont feel suicidal, at least not right now anywayz, but I a lot of the time I wonder about what life would be like if I wasnt around. I feel like I'm walkin a self destructive path. I havent had a relationship in a long time with a girl, mainly due to faults of my own. I cant help feeling insecure and alone

i think about this all the time, especially because most of the arguments in the house involve or are about me, if i were never born many things would have happened, for instance my old friends would be happier because i was a bit of a bully, but the only reason i was a bully was because i was bullied myself, i have had teeth knocked out and i have been beaten with cricket bats, but i was never that bad, also my family would be happier as there would be no arguments, my girlfriend would had suffered 7 months less abuse from her ex. because my girlfriends ex fancied my ex, if i was never born then i would have never gotten with my ex and thereforeeee my GF's ex would have dumped her sooner, so in answer to the orignal question yes i do think about it , and as an add on i wish i had never been born

I wish I had never been born. My dad would have had the courage to divorce my mom before moving on to the next woman, and my mom would be less likely to have the serious case of Bipolar Disorder that she has developed today. My dad and stepmom wouldn't be going bankrupt, and everyone in my life would be either the way they are right now or happier. Not to say the world would be perfect. Kmart would have made a few less sales and my stepmom wouldn't have had someone besides my dad to take her anger out on, but I don't think my existence has made THAT much of a difference in either one. A monkey could sell the crap we have it Kmart, and my stepmom vents on my sisters and my dad anyway.