thick fluid from girl during sex?

while having sex with a girl, she was on top a few big blobs of thick fluid came from her hole. it wasn't like regular fluids, it was really thick. i didn't really smell it or touch it but could feel it ooze on to me.

anyone know what this is all about?

yeah, everyone is different.

it's not like the discharge continues for days and days. it may just be that "one piece of discharge" and that is it for the month, and the rest is watery.

ok, I hope I am not getting too graphic and giving you too much info!!!

As long as she is feeling healthy, everything is probably fine.

while having sex with a girl, she was on top a few big blobs of thick fluid came from her hole.it wasn't like regular fluids, it was really thick. i didn't really smell it or touch it but could feel it ooze on to me.

anyone know what this is all about?

From her hole??????? It is called a vagina. You do not seem to have much regard for women or the female body.:sad:

Way too graphic for me!!

If you're going to ever get a GF better get used to it, buddy

Mate, I know guys my age that can talk about a girls period and be absoloutley fine, and now we're talkin about a bit of fluid coming out of the vagina and you're getting squeamish! And you're old enough to be their dad!!

Back to the original question, anyway -- She could have been really turned on... Sometimes, when i'm shagging away with my BF and really really really horny, i get, err, 'wetter' than usual... Think of it as a good thing. Lol. =P

Tod, what kind of Homemade Fertility Test are you talking about?

Curious minds want to know.

Well, not really "homemade" test, just a way to estimate the fertile days measuring the body temperature and monitoring the mucous on the cervix during the entire month/period.

Maybe I used the incorrect words, but my mind couldn't figure out another way to express it.

Well, not really "homemade" test, just a way to estimate the fertile days measuring the body temperature and monitoring the mucous on the cervix during the entire month/period.

Maybe I used the incorrect words, but my mind couldn't figure out another way to express it.

Ookay. Thanks. Makes sense.