Hi all

I am a 21 year old male and i feel that i am an ugly looking person. When ever i look in the mirror all i see is ugly. I always see bad features. I don't feel good looking.

The problem stemmed from a year ago when a person compared me to a close friend and said that i was in his very words 'not good looking and girls don't like me' (this person was a male).

This had a huge impact on me and now all i see is uglyness. I feel like crying right now.

What i do also is go on the net and see good looking ppl and then feel down that i dont look like them.

I also dont feel attractive to women.

Someone plz reply and need help.

some people will find you ugly, some people will call you beautiful.......i never heard i was cute and beautiful until i was in the 11th grade. all i heard was ugly, ugly, ugly, but i never believe it beacuse i wasent raised too believe that i was ugly. im beautiful weather you believe it or not....you have too tell someoen im pretty and eff what you think. accept yourself for who you are. not everyone finds you ugly, only you can hold the final verdict of weather your ugly or not.

your not ugly unless you tell yourself and you want too believe it. its your verdict......

Hi all

I am a 21 year old male and i feel that i am an ugly looking person. When ever i look in the mirror all i see is ugly. I always see bad features. I don't feel good looking.

The problem stemmed from a year ago when a person compared me to a close friend and said that i was in his very words 'not good looking and girls don't like me' (this person was a male).

This had a huge impact on me and now all i see is uglyness. I feel like crying right now.

What i do also is go on the net and see good looking ppl and then feel down that i dont look like them.

I also dont feel attractive to women.

Someone plz reply and need help.

I'm an ugly guy too. I feel repulsive, vile, revolting...

I hate looking at photos of me, I hate looking in the mirror, I hate hearing the sound of my voice... et cetera.

Pretty girls only talk to me in bars and what have you to be polite (as we might have mutual friends). If I glance at them for more than two seconds, they look away in horror. They'd rather gaze at my handsome (male) friends.

I've never been flirted with my entire life. It seems to be reserved for beautiful people.

Life is wonderful, isn't it?

Hunny for someone who doesn't like photo's of themselves your very brave having your photo as your avatar.

Your not ugly

He is brave.

I took mine down because I don't have the fortitude to parade my mug around for all the world to see.

It takes guts, especially when you're down on yourself.