June 18: My worst NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!

Oh yea like it states in my post, this is the one day I want nothing to do of. To make matter worst it has to be on a Sunday, where my friends are working, so we can't hang out that day. I'll be at home that day, argggg. Seriously, I'll give nothing at all, don't feel like it. Plus he's still bitter, resentful about that day with the cam and me flashing and talking dirty online, still won't talk to me unless I were to. While mom's saying I would be nice, greet him whenever I leave or wake up. Heck that's what I'm doing, I'm being suave faking it only for him to stll be that way to me, like he HATES me.

I think I would be already better off if he already say that. He hates me alright, I know that, I bet right now he can't hardly wait till the next two or next year till I leave. I was told by mom that he would never really forgive me for that. Oh well I don't care anymore, I can go years without talking to him, I don't care. Come to think of it, I think I'm already starting to hate him. Plus been already told that he doesn't believe anything I say now and won't. Well did kinda lie over stupid stuff, but dang, if he's gonna be that way, fine with me.

Mom is talking to me the same way as always, she's even more clamer. Only reason she overracted that way was cuz the look on his face, that disappointment expression. I bet when that day comes mom's gonna tell me to say something to him on that day, don't feel like it. So what I'm I going to do??? Fake it again that day only to get the same bitter response from him.

I think it's a really really awkward situation for him, especially as it's your DAD, and not this person who hasn't raised you, etc. The best thing you can do is show him you're still his daughter and you love him, and just try to move on from it. It's just a really awkward situation; did he see you doing that??

did he see you doing that??

Nope, he didn't really saw it. Someone saying he's Thomas' (my ex) friend phone my parents a week ago and that idiot told everything. Then off course I did deny it, mom didn't buy it then when he ask "I'll only believe you, it what he's saying true"? Like an idiot, I say "Yea, kinda, I was on cam flashing".