The phone game

Do you feel comfortable calling a person more then once without them returning your call or is it basically that you called, now it is their responsibility to call back. Just a general question because I always just call once and let them call back if they really want to.

The phone came can be obnoxious. I usually call once, leave a message, and go on with life. My message will usually consist of something along the lines of, "hi, this is Chai. Give me a call back when you get a chance."

This way, there's no mystery involved. You know your target is going to receive your message and you know you left a message.

Read some of the link you sent. It really does not need to be a complicated process though. It's one phone call afterall and it's a simple thing. Some people can complicate such simple things and when you find someone who can complicate simplicity, best to walk away. Afterall, there are millions of women in the world - one not returning a phone call is not a big deal.

I agree with Chai. I'm pretty much a one and done kinda guy. If I really like the girl then maybe 2 calls. And that's only if I've received some kind of positive result. But if you've gotten nothing after that it's best to walk away. I disagree with constantly calling and hounding a girl, even if it's made into a joke. Either way, if the girls not into you it's not gonna be seen as funny (though she may be laughing AT you). Best to give it a shot, or maybe two trys at MOST, and then have some dignity and walk away if no positive results were produced.

The phone came can be obnoxious. I usually call once, leave a message, and go on with life. My message will usually consist of something along the lines of, "hi, this is Chai. Give me a call back when you get a chance."

This way, there's no mystery involved. You know your target is going to receive your message and you know you left a message.

That's exactly what I did the other day. The message was almost word for word, too. ("Hey ____, this is ____, just callin to see what's up. Call me back when you get a chance. Bye.")

And I guess you have to keep in mind that if she doesn't get back to you, then just move on and forget about it. There are plenty of fish in 'da see.

It all depends on what you are comfortable doing, I would say that the method Chai714 suggested before is efficient, as in it is quick to the point and you dont have to worry. Other people after they leave a message will try other indirect ways of communication to try and get a hold of the person.