Preparation for Seeing the EX

ok heres the quick scoop. I'm looking to replace one if not both of my jobs. It was a factor in the relationship. And now I just cant work there with everything that happens. Its grocery store, and it was fine when I was in school. But now I need something more. Ok the thing is, my ex works at the local job search place. I've been 1 month NC, 4 months broken up. She's apparently got someone else (just found out today actually through the grapevine) which is stinging a little because it was just past our would-be 1st yr. I'm still up for entertaining the idea of reconciling. i've changed quite a bit, and I'm alot better after the 1 month NC. I'd just like some tips on how to act. I'm also looking at returning to college at the beginning of september. Lets see how this works. I think im going to wait until next week before I go in.

Once you break up you can never go back. If you 'can' get yourself another job thru advertisements, if that doesn't work then you should try to get a job via that local job agency , even tho she works there, you have to continue on with your life. Maby someone else then her can help you search.

Hi there Mike,

I am with the others. She has moved on. You do not want to be her back-up plan. I would focus on getting a job and bettering yourself instead. I know this hurts but when someone moves on rather quickly it is usually an indication things were not meant to be. Good luck on your job search.