orgasm in missionary?

It does not taste better lol. If a girl doesn't swallow or even take it, there is minimal fluid involved. Nothing compared to being down on a woman. I guess closest would be what is known as rimming minus the fluids.

And yes when I have sex, when I am on the bottom, I pretty much rest because almost every other position is a ton of movement for me and being athletic and playing a lot of sports, I tend to have more injuries and creaks from over the years.

And how do you know that there's less fluid? Every time I've given oral there's been a lot more than just the end result to deal with!

Because guys only have precum. Some a decent amount, some none at all. It's not a necessity to even have that. Women naturally produce a good amount of lubrication. Not to mention, oral on a woman involves going "inside". Male genitalia is all on the outside.

It does not taste better lol. If a girl doesn't swallow or even take it, there is minimal fluid involved. Nothing compared to being down on a woman. I guess closest would be what is known as rimming minus the fluids.

Just a question, have you given a guy oral?

a womans juice doesnt burn, if they cum suddenly there is no chance it will shoot up the back of the nose and make you gag

and parsley is right, there is pre cum too, with some men there is A LOT

And yes when I have sex, when I am on the bottom, I pretty much rest because almost every other position is a ton of movement for me and being athletic and playing a lot of sports, I tend to have more injuries and creaks from over the years.

you are the exception then, definitely not the rule.

Heck I have even been with a squirter once. I won't even mentioned how much fluid that is.

But a woman has the option not to be there after the orgasm. Guy has no choice but to have fluid all over his mouth and face.

i don't like a lot of other people's opinions but choose not to flame because I able to get my point accross without having to.

Heck I have even been with a squirter once. I won't even mentioned how much fluid that is.

But a woman has the option not to be there after the orgasm. Guy has no choice but to have fluid all over his mouth and face.

Lol... squirter... Ive been there too.

anyways, have you given a guy oral, I dont think your really in that much of a position to compare if you havnt., its all totally different in practice.

anyways, seeing as (most) women prefer clitoral stimulation, there is actually no reason to have fluid all over your face...

i don't like a lot of other people's opinions but choose not to flame because I able to get my point accross without having to.

I wasnt flaming, you said that men do all the work in dating and that women have no idea what sex is like for you, it was insulting... If I made a generalisation like that I am sure you would point it out.

and I would respectfully withdraw it, as opposed to trying to defend a (seemingly) baseless argument.

I don't have to give a guy oral (eww) to know how much ejaculations are. Unless the guy is named Peter North (XXX watchers would understand that reference) then you are not gonna overflow like crazy.

Even clitoral is not a "dry" experience. I don't hate it. But I would never do it unless I cared for the woman because you are all up in there.

It's more internal, hence the reason for having doctor's visits on a regular basis specifically geared towards that part of the anatomy.