men and sex with a commitment

In my experience, the men who want sex without any type of commitment are completely transparent from the get-go. The things they say and do are very suggestive of them not wanting a relationship that goes beyond a sexual one.

Most of the guys I've met in my life are not just after sex. Human beings in general - males and females, are obviously looking for sexual relationships. BUT, for the most part, I think we all crave more than that.

I've only met a couple of guys in my entire life who have only been interested in a sexual relationship with me. And, of those couple, only one has lied about it, stating that he wanted more.

If you're seeing a fellow and are worried that he might just be interested in you for sex, then it's probably best to either: A) Stop seeing him for a while and see what he does. B) Ask him straight out what his intentions are. It's your life and your body, and you have a right to know what he thinks.

Many men do want LTRs and committed relationships, however.

This is true. To be completely honest, I've had to have a few uncomfortable conversations with men in my past about them wanting something serious, and me not being ready/ willing.

Whether or not a person gets into a serious and committed relationship depends on so many different things.

I agree with Ocean Eyes on this one.

There are men whom want a commitment, there are men whom want casual sex. There are women whom want commitment, and there are women whom want casual sex.

My boyfriend is someone whom has a smaller number of partners, as he is someone whom saves it for relationships. I have an ex on the other hand whom I found out after we broke up, was fine with having several no strings attached sexual relationships with people (he never cheated and was "safe" with his partners, but in his single life this was how he lived).

It is very individual, and that is why you need to feel things out with each person. As Ocean pointed out, generally there are some very strong indications when someone is just in it for sex.

It just depends on the guy. I'm a girl and I have a boyfriend but I'm not necessairly looking for marriage, but i still do want sex and so does he. Maybe that makes me a GIRL who wants sex without commitment? haha. Of corse I wouldn't just have sex with soemone I wasnt going out with and I think that's where a lot of women go wrong and then it SEEMS like the man is just using them for sex. If girls are severly flirting with guys you have to watch out because if you don't know the guy that well don't assume that if he wants to have sex with you its because he likes you... it might be because he wants a piece lol.

Ladies,

I'm overlooked by men because i want to lose my virgintiy via LT relationship or marriage.I've had virgin and nonvirgin men lie to me over and over.I'm tired of it.Virgin men are the worse lier.I'm at the point now.I don't want to deal with men or people.

All a horny woman has to do is Pm a man.I'll have sex with you.Most men come running especially virgin men.

Why can i find one nonreligious man who believe in sex with a commitment.one!!! i am soo piss off.All virgin men over 30 want to do is lost their virginity to the first vagina that moves and not even try to have a relationship with a woman.

An older virgin like me has no luck.where are all the good men who want good true women and not some horny women.

I'm overlooked by men because i want to lose my virgintiy via LT relationship or marriage.I've had virgin and nonvirgin men lie to me over and over.I'm tired of it.Virgin men are the worse lier.I'm at the point now.I don't want to deal with men or people.

An older virgin like me has no luck.where are all the good men who want good true women and not some horny women.

No offense intended but the reason you're having so much trouble is that you will be the most high maintenance woman that is out there and every guy knows it.

"Good true woman"? Would you explain this please since you appear to portray yourself as "God's gift to men".

"Good true woman"? Would you explain this please since you appear to portray yourself as "God's gift to men".

Although I think I understand what she's trying to say here, I would also like some clarification.

I'm not a virgin, nor have I been for several years. But that certainly doesn't mean that I'm not a good, true, or worthy woman.

I think it's great that you've held out for so long, but sooner or later (like now, for example), you wonder where the time has gone. Sex is a natural and exciting part of life.

Do most men want sex without commitment or sex with commitment.My experience the men wanted no commitment and didn't even want to wait for sex via LT relationship or marriage.

So men what is true?Do you want sex without or with commitment?

How about both? I have had both of them and they both are wonderful in different ways. If I have a REAL connection with someone, the sex doesn't even matter much to me.

In terms of waiting for sex, I don't want to have sex with someone I really like (want to go out with and NOT a fling) on the first date but if she asked me to wait a long time, I would be outta there too.