I was just wondering... I know guys like girls who are skinny, but how thin? I guess I'm just wondering. I'm contemplating losing weight. I am a bit curvy but fit (I am really active), but its really easy for me to lose weight when i get lazy and gain a couple of pounds... so if I wanted to lose 10-15 lbs it wouldn't be too bad I don't think. I have a perfect waist/hip ratio (its like .7 or .67 or something... yes I measured b/c I'm crazy).

But I still feel kinda big. I'm 5'6" and about 135-140 depending on the day and I'd like to get down to 125ish. But I can see my hip bones, and I have really beautiful breasts so I'm not sure if its good to lose more weight. Is my weight ok or do guys like thinner girls? I know it depends on the guy, but in general would losing more weight attract them more or am I ok?

I'm moving to a new city and meeting lots of new ppl soon so I want to look good. I don't want to buy new clothes, but losing 10 lbs isn't too big a deal (I lost 40 lbs in the past).

this may sound cliche, but your ideal weight is wherever you feel comfortable. it sounds like you are very attractive and more important, it sounds like you have a positve view of your body and self.

it sounds like you will feel and be attractive regardless of a 20lb swing in any direction!

I was just wondering... I know guys like girls who are skinny,

Sure, but guys like girls with curves too. You must be one of those pretty girls who worries too much. Your weight sounds pretty good for your height.

If you're happy with yourself, it shows in how you walk, laugh, everthing you do and makes you attractive.

People have a natural weight for them, your natural weight tends to be the one your body settles at with proper exercise and nutrition - the weight at which you feel strong and confident. It's where you feel comfortable in your skin. You sound fine to me, much less then that at your height and you would probably be gaunt and malnourished and rundown - it would be below your natural weight, and it would show.

I have been much thinner then I am due to being anorexic, and I felt a 1000x times more horrible then I do now about my body. Now I am athletic, strong, fit and still curvy, and I feel very comfortable with it.

I also am far more attractive because I have far more confidence in not just my body, but my personality too. I am confident in being ME. I think I have said this many times to you...but it's not just your BODY - your bones, skin, fat disposition - that makes you attractive. It is the way you carry yourself, the way you smile, communicate, the way you as a PERSON are.

Sometimes, I think people's ideal weight should be what they feel comfortable with. Although, I wonder what my ideal weight should be since I am so small, but I have a rather stout build. If I went just by my height, 4'5", my ideal weight should be less than 100 lbs I believe. But since I am not a child but a fully formed adult, I tend to hover around 115 lbs to 130lbs depending on my food intake and other things.

Weight is so subjective.

Don't ever decide to change something about yourself because you think men will like you better.

Whatever you do, do it for yourself, your health and well-being, not someone else.

Those are exactly my thoughts. Doing things because you think so-and-so will like you better is Dangerous Territory.

It's not your body that needs to lose weight, but your mind - of this thought! Be beautiful for you.

Do you have a picture? Weight is more about preference. I myself, don't really care for it. After all, it is the personality inside the shell that counts the most.

But what attracts me? It really depends. If she's short and curvy, no. If she's tall and curvy yes. If she's tall and skinny, no. If she's short and skinny, yes.

ok thanks... I guess I just dont' want to be in the "fat" category that was just mentioned, because my bigger boobs sometimes make me feel kind of bigger all around. And my ex called me "thick" once when I was about 10 lbs bigger. So I guess I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be labeled as "thick" in most rational ppl's opinion. Like having normal guys avoid getting to know me cause i'm too big. but i guess i'm ok. thanks for the responses!

Do you have a picture? Weight is more about preference. I myself, don't really care for it. After all, it is the personality inside the shell that counts the most.

But what attracts me? It really depends. If she's short and curvy, no. If she's tall and curvy yes. If she's tall and skinny, no. If she's short and skinny, yes.

Haha, well I'm short and curvy while quite skinny. Looks like I'm left out of the equation

OK seriously, what draws 2 people together is attraction to appearances. Thats a first, and then you find out their dirty little secrets, if they even have any. Thats the determinant for me.

There are 2 kinds of fat. Curvey and bulgey. Let me clarify, the bulgey is nasty. You got the back boobs going on. Gross. Curvey is sexy. Lots of girls think they're fat when they're really just curvey. You aren't bulgey!

And this is bulgey in my definition.

-WARNING-

-WARNING-

image removed

I was just wondering... I know guys like girls who are skinny, but how thin? ... I'm 5'6" and about 135-140
that's not too thick for my taste, sweetheart. it's funny how the image of the ideal woman changes from generation to generation and from place to place. i am not turned on by the morbidly obese but i don't buy into the whole Auschwitz look either. the skinnier a girl is, the more she looks to me like a child, and to see rib bones poking through skin just makes me ill.

my first wife lost a grip of weight and was so pleased with herself but i ended up with bruises by doing it doggy style with her flat, bony butt. give me a woman with nice rounded shoulders and a squeezably plump rump who is confident in her femininity, and i'll be more than happy. i thought Anna Nicole and Belinda Carlisle had prettier faces before they went on diets but hey, to each his own, right?

A word to the thick soul sistas

I wanna get with ya

I won't cuss or hit ya

But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna ****

Till the break of dawn

Baby got it going on

I was just wondering... I know guys like girls who are skinny, but how thin? ... I'm 5'6" and about 135-140

I think I'm really too easy.

I've already proved that I can fall in love with someone overweight and to be honest I wouldn't be put off someone who was skinny. I'm skinny, it would be kind of werid to be put off by someone with the same kind of build as me. I think I like girls who have a "normal" build, I don't see anything wrong with having a small ammount of fat on the body and being curvy.

ok, i'll say it again: not all of us! take a walk though a mall sometime, and have a look at all the 'chunky monkeys' that are coupled up with white guys. i don't know what you read but i do know it's irrelevant. maybe some people are just embarrassed to admit the truth about what they really like...

ok, i'll say it again: not all of us! take a walk though a mall sometime, and have a look at all the 'chunky monkeys' that are coupled up with white guys. i don't know what you read but i do know it's irrelevant. maybe some people are just embarrassed to admit the truth about what they really like...

what do you mean by "chunky monkey's" ?????