Pregnancy dilemma

Okay... I'm looking to start dating again, but my ex g/f is pregnant with my baby. There is no chance of reconciliation with she and I and we have been broken up for a couple of months now. How do I introduce this to a potential date? Should I make it known before a first date, or after going on a date and feeling the "connection". I will have a relationship with this child in the future so I want people to know this but I'm just not sure what the right timing is. Any advice?

I wouldn't mention it on the first few dates. If things look like they are starting to become more serious after a few dates then it might be a good time to bring it up. But before that, it's probably not necessary to explain it to somebody you just met.

I disagree with avman and southerngirl. If things between you start to get serious, and the girl you're dating isn't ready for children, you both will have wasted your time developing feelings for each other. Just let her know that you have a child on the way, but are no longer with the mother. Hopefully she understands, but if not, she isn't the right one for you anyway and you can move on to the girl who is. (But I secretly hope you and the mother can work it out somehow.)

I agree with paisley80, you can't hide something as important with that from a date. If you're looking to form a relationship with anyone you're dating then they should know the important things about you, you shouldn't have to wait until an emotional bond is formed to spring something, like having a child with your Ex, on them so that they don't run away.

It's completely unfair.