Oh, there are lots!

- When on our first night spent together, I got a bleeding noise um..mid-coital....(I have not had a bleeding nose in years, what timing!)...managed to get blood on him, and myself, ran to bathroom....sat around holding a kleenex to my nose for 30 minutes...and he STAYED..lol.

- We discovered soon we had similar values, lifestyles and priorities in our life. We really are best friends as well as romantic partners, it's great to have someone to share the things we both love together, and to really feel like partners.

- Came home one day and discovered he had subscribed me to Mountain Bike Action magazine - so I knew he just KNEW me

- He was very enthusiastic about meeting and even suggested visiting my family frequently together...he has been absolutely tremendous during my mom's illness.

- When I got majorly sick for a week (as in kidney infection) he worked from home all week to take care of me, I could not even get off the couch, so he took care of me when throwing up, took me to the hospital in the middle of the night, ran out to buy me medications any antibiotics all the time.

- When he decided I was the one for him too

- Ultimately, I knew before I met him. I had a date planned with him that night (online) and while generally I NEVER have expectations for such things, that day as I was getting ready I had a strange feeling that night was going to be something that changed my life, that I was going to meet someone spectacular that was going to be the one. I was right Weird, and I don't tell many people that for fear of sounding crazy, but it happened!

my ex boyfriend, when we first met i was at a concert of his. i never was any type of 'groupie' or actually not even close. and i didn't even know him. just liked music, that's all. i hadn't really been paying any attention, but he had come down into the audience after the show and there was just music playing, he asked me to dance, and it's like the whole rest of the world fell away right then, and i pretty much forgot other men existed. we were out there together for i don't know how long. the music had stopped entirely (so i was told anyway) and eventually our friends came out and pryed us apart, i guess they'd been standing there calling our names and saying the music's over! i still remember feeling like i was in this hole or something, or a magnetic field, and there was nothing else in the world.

as an update we did eventually break up, but it was definitely not because either of us didn't love eachother, so i don't know about the concept of 'the one'. i mean everyone who knows me knows about him. but we are not together anymore. and of course i've had other boyfriends, but i just never felt like that or even close about anyone (so far).

i love this question!

speaking about my ex lover.. about three months after meeting her, i came to see that i hadn't been 'in love' since my first long-term relationship.. at the time this was a huge insight for me, it was a real "oh?!" (not "aha!", but close *hear: that slightly-blind-sided-sing-song-unexpected-discovery voice*).. i had lived in the love-the-one-your-with mode for years

i 'knew" as i felt the thrill of walking around with that loving presense of her inside of me.. i've never mentioned this to anybody before, but i even loved the sound of her name and would sometimes just say it quietly to myself

the "knowing" came especially when doing those day-in-the-life things together.. there was a timeless aspect to them.. shopping, the dishes, sitting silently in the car eating apples and listening to the rain on the car's roof.. we shared a lot of presense together