Double dating. Are two girls better than one?

They are probally friends and not dating or, one is their date and the other is the dates friend.

There is another thread about a guy who has a girl who is interested in him, and wants to use her to get to a girl that he is interested in. So, one of them can be his friend, and the other can be his date then?

I've dated more than one guy at once...we all didn't go out on the same date, if that's what you mean. But it ended horribly! And I felt guilty almost the entire time. And in the end, I ended up not dating any of them, because they were all looking for something more serious than what I was willing to commit to at the time, and knowing they weren't the only one I was seeing made them jealous I guess. Or maybe it just ticked them off.

Either way, I wouldn't recommend it.

I've dated more than one guy at once...we all didn't go out on the same date, if that's what you mean. .

That's EXACTLY what I mean. If they both showed up on the same date with you, and you arranged it for the same time, then how would that work out, they would have to split the costs 50/50 for you, and themselves? Or they would both probably just get ticked off like crazy. I guess one really has to be a friend, and the other it has to be serious. Two serious people is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Or they would both probably just get ticked off like crazy. I guess one really has to be a friend, and the other it has to be serious. Two serious people is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Agreed. And that is a train wreck I do not want to witness! Girls are even more jealous than guys in my opinion. It would take a unique type of woman to be willing to go on a date with a guy AND another girl.

Has anyone here every tried dating, or going out with two attractive ladies at the same time? Say two girls liked you - rather than rejecting one of them, would it be a good idea to go out with both of them, at the same time, assuming these girls are also friends with each other?

Don't think there are a lot of females that would go for it.

Have you been watching that new series, Big Love on HBO?

The problem with this situation is that they are friends with each other. That's a bad choice of dates! lol.

If you're interested in casually dating more than one girl, pick ones that don't know each other. And be upfront that you are a single guy still dating others.

have fun!

i think thats a great idea... getting two girls to split the cost of the date for you. you can always say "hey want to double date? its gona cost you half price this time"

The main problem is sleeping... i mean there arnt that many triple beds out there as far as i know.

If you're not exclusive and you are open and honest that you are "dating" others as well, then this is perfectly acceptable. You have to be open and honest though, because if the person finds out and they didn't know this is how it was between you, then they will be very upset.