Hi everyone,

Today's the 2 months mark since my ex walked out of my life. Embarked on NC from day 1 since he requested that i do not contact him ever again though there was the one time where i nearly contacted him at one point cos of some family violence issue. However, i realised he is gone and is never coming back as he made it very clear that he doesn't want to get involved with me ever again and we can never be friends. On hindsight, he did me a favor even though by doing so even he totally demolished any self-worth i had in the breakup process.

I still have my good and bad days but i am moving on and picking up the pieces. Joined a gym and preparing for my accountancy exams which are coming up next month while keeping myself occupied with work. Many thanks to everyone on this boards, your threads and replies have helped me tremendously in my healing process

Great to hear from ya...furukara ,nothin better than hearin someone movin on and doin good for themselves. The sense of pride that gets built up the more we stay away from our exs is a big plus.

I am at a stage where i have stopped countin the days only, probably over and done with the one month mark....still have those bad days though.

take care....

Hi Spawn,

I don't count the days either and i have my bad days too where i am reduced to an emotional wreck. But there are other things going on in my life and i can't stand around and grieve over the loss of a guy who chose the coward way out of a relationship while saying he respected me. Please take care too!