Ladies... cut or uncut?

Im sure this has been posted before but i scanned thru countless pages and couldnt find anything so here we are...

From experience, do you ladies prefer guys to be circumcised or not?

I just broke up with my long time gf and she loved me being uncut, but fact is im a european guy living in america. America is the only country that still cuts (down to about 30% of new born males now). Problem Im afraid of facing is that since all the ladies are used to cut males, I'm kind of hesistant to "mess around." Any tips? Please no flaming and no stupid comments

I'd love to hear some experiences from a female aspect on this topic.

I prefer uncircumcised. I also know that my preference is only because it is what is familiar to me.

I once dated a guy that was uncircumcised. It didn't freak me out in the least and in no way, shape, or form did I wish he was circumcised. In fact, I kind of liked it.

lol sorry had to laugh, yeah its been up quite a bit,but anyway personally, ive been with both and i enjoy both. Apparently, (according to books and stuff) guy feel it more if they are cut, but thats just accordin to books and books can lie. Depends on the individual, whether or not it matters to the individual, but i can tell you this now ... this thread is going to get a lot of "it shouldnt matter" lol and it shouldnt. It depends on how much the person likes you for you. There is no uncut/cut groups, there is like, love, in love and soforth but its all whats in the heart that matters.

I just wonder...

..can I be honest? I have been with both and haven't "really" noticed a difference. I mean the only difference I've noticed is in looks when its not erect. Aren't they all pretty much the same when they're erect?

I did not get my son circumsized because of the extensive research my husband and I did on the topic and found that contrary to sxclady's findings, men feel much more when they are NOT cut.

Apparently the part that gets cut is where are a lot of the nerve endings are. Or something like that. I just remember reading that it is even more sensitive with the "natural" skin.

But I'm not a guy so I have NO idea what it actually "feels" like.

There's my two cents, take it for what its worth...

I've never been with anyone that wasn't cut. What's the difference during sex though? I've always thought that it would be harder to give oral when its not cut.

Nope, it's not. There's more to play with. lol. It's simply a little fold a skin. The only possible problem w/ giving oral to an uncut guy is if he doesn't clean himself properly. But hey, cut guys may not be 'clean' all the time either eh.

As far as sex goes I haven't noticed a difference?

one word ... Discrimination!

I don't get it ScxLady!! - All I know is that I am in america and everyone I have 'met' between the sheets here has been cut. I thought in europe they don't cut - but 'know' of one situation where the guy did cut while adult...wondering why.

this is making me queezy...