I dont wanna break up after 11 months!!

Hey, I been with my boyfriend now for almost 11 months, and wow its been awesome..Over the past 6 days or so hes been really queit and its annoyed me I asked him what was wrong and his parents are splitting up as they are rowing a lot. I said to him I was always here for him and to talk things threw with me. But hes been really distant and he like went out with his mates instead of me ..I felt offended and said cant u spend time with me I want to help and he said i wasnt always the centre of attention to him ..that hurt

I told him if he was going to be distant i would break up with him ..i might have been overeacting and he said yeh fine okay..like he coodnt give a toss. Then hes ignored me for 4 days without a hello and he txt me saying sorry then went and had a massive go at me for being selfish and I dont no if he loves me anymore coz he wont talk to me...What do i do!!!?? Help i cant wait any longer im desperate to talk to him!!!

It sounds like the stress caused by his parents splitting up has caused him to distance himself from you and have some unusual behavior. I think you need to give him the space he needs while he finds a way through his situation. If you can get him to talk to you, let him know that you don't want to break up and that you understand if he needs to go out with his friends or have time by himself. Tell him that you love him and that you're still here for him. If he feels the need to remain distant, at least you will be on good terms with him. After he gets through his problems, hopefully he will realize what you mean to him and appreciate the support you offered him through the ordeal.

I agree with Energismus. It sounds like he's just so stressed from his parents leaving each other, that he just wants some time with the friends. Sometimes easier to run to friends than to run to a companion. Apologize to him for threatening to break up, tell him you didn't understand before, but now you do and that you'll be there when he's ready to talk. THEN just give him some space, he probably still cares, but he does sound like he needs some time to think about his life in general.

Don't assume that everyone always wants to talk things out. Sometimes they just want or need to deal with it on their own. It's not a question of excluding you - it's just how they manage their feelings. Additionally, he may not have felt comfortable discussing his parents marriage with you.

This situation is about him not about you, and he gets to decide how he wants to cope with it. I think you do owe him an apology - at a time when he needed your understanding you decided to put even more stress and hurt on him. Not a good idea.