Questionare about you and your relationships

This questionare is just to get to know everyone in the message boards.

1. How many relationships have you had?

2. How many times have you been in love?

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship?

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship?

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going?

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times?

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married?

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids?

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you?

10. How many have you dumped? Why?

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be?

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship?

14. Whats more important, looks or personality?

15. Describe your ideal life partner.

16. What is one thing you regret and can take back?

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity?

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again?

19. Finish this sentence: Love is____________________________

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Thanks !!!!

I love surveys:

1. How many relationships have you had? 4, 1 serious

2. How many times have you been in love? Once

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? I'm currently in my longest relationship it's 9 months tomorrow

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? Like a month i guess, I was young and stupid. I had a low self esteem and desperately wanted to be liked up until about a year and a half ago.

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? My current relationship has had some major problems (that i posted about on here a LOT) but we're working on it and things are going very good

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? Never

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? I'm not sure if i'll ever get married. I'm not sure if I want to, it all depends on the circumstances

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids? I'm not a kid-person. I don't know if i want kids or if i will have any

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? I've had three bf's before my current and all three cheated on me at some point. I guess that was their way of dumping me, but I just stopped coming around after i found out

10. How many have you dumped? Why? Same thing as above, they were jerks so i stopped seeing them, but ultimately it was their decision not to be with me.

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I never think before i speak...that causes me lots of problems

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? I just want someone who will make me feel good about myself - and make me laugh

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? Cheat! lol.

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? Both are important to me. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to take care of their body and be healthy.

15. Describe your ideal life partner. My current bf! After he finishes college, and gets a different job, lol.

16. What is one thing you regret and can take back? Having sex when i was 15 for the first time, and the whole 5 other times i did it before i met my current bf. I wish i would have waited for him...

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity? too young, i shoulda waited for my current bf

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again? no

19. Finish this sentence: Love is the feeling i get everytime i see my boyfriend

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? only time will tell....

1. How many relationships have you had? Serious...3 but I have dated around a ton.

2. How many times have you been in love? Twice

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? 3 1/2 years...We were too young and I was too immature to be in a monogomous relationship...I wanted to go out and have fun and enjoy my youth. I had just graduated highschool and needed to be by myself for awhile and experience college. He didn't take it well and it ended very badly.

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? Um, probably 1 month and the guy was a liar. He just told me everything I wanted to hear which totally turned me off. I HATE liars!!!

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? Yes, I am married to a wonderful guy! (Just married on February 18th) We have our problems, but I love him so much and know that we can make it through anything as long as we both keep fighting.

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? Yes, once

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? Yes, I am still married, my first marriage.

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids? No kids and I don't plan on it for at least a few years or more.

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? None, but one did cheat on me which caused me to break up with him. Easiest decision I have ever made!

10. How many have you dumped? Why? Wow, um...serious relationships 2 (I'm still with the 3rd) and casual relationships 1 month - 6 months...about 7.

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My stubborness...lol but that will never change..why? Because I'm stubborn! lol I would also like to get rid of my anxiety and jealousy but I'm working on that one day at a time with the help of my doctor and my husband and family. They are being very supportive and awesome about it all.

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? Physical: Brown eyes and Personality: Honesty

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? Cheat or lie

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? Well, initially looks because that's what first attracts you to a person, but if you get to know them and their personality sucks they just end up looking ugly anyway so ultimately personality is much more important.

15. Describe your ideal life partner. Wow, this would take way too long, maybe some other time!

16. What is one thing you regret and can take back? I can't take anything back. I may regret a lot of things but I have learned so much from all of my mistakes that I wouldn't take them back even if I could. They are just lessons that cause pain..it sucks, but it's life.

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity? No, I lost it when I was 16.

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again? Never, nor would I ever. I respect myself too much for that. Casual sex is not something I would ever engage in.

19. Finish this sentence: Love is hard.

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hmm, still married with probably two children. Being a professional photographer, graduated from college with my bachelor's degree in social work. and HAPPY!!!! Hopefully rich too, that would be nice! lol

1. How many relationships have you had? long term 2

2. How many times have you been in love? once

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? 3 years, still with the person

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? 6 months, controlling and began showing signs of abuse

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? yes, it's perfect I couldn't ask for anything better.

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? nope

7. Have you ever been married? nope Are you still married? nope How many times? none What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? yes, I want to be married

8. Do you have any kids? no How many? Do you even want kids? yes

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? it was mutual, he just ended it before i did.

10. How many have you dumped? Why? 1, same as above.

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Not sure

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? not sure, they would have to be trustworthy

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? cheat

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? personality

15. Describe your ideal life partner. The person I'm with now.

16. What is one thing you regret and can take back? not sure

17. Are you a virgin? no If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity? I was 16

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? no How many? noneWould you ever do it again? never would have a one night stand

19. Finish this sentence: Love is wonderful

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? hopefully married and having some kids and happy in my career.

~ serious relationships, 3

~ twice

~ year and a half. He got thrown in jail and was into drugs really bad and I never knew it.

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship?

~ 3 weeks. I was really good friends with him for a year and a half and things just got really weird.

~ Sort of. We're moving in together at the end of the month and we've always gotten along great.

~ No

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married?

~I think I was the only little girl that never pictured their wedding. I know if I do get married, I want to go away from everyone and do it in private with just me and him.

~ Not yet but in October we will.

~ one and I have absolutely no idea why he broke up with me.

~ 2 but one was sort of mutual. Things got weird with one and one got thrown in jail on drug trafficing charges when I didn't even know he was into drugs.

~ I lived with my grandmom until I was 13 and I wish I could change how I told her I wanted to move back with my parents. I hurt her so much when I left and things will never be the same between us.

~Personality and sense of humor.

~Lie. My last boyfriend told me so many things and lied about every one of them.

~Definitely personality.

~ Someone who I trust and doesn't lie to me and will be a good father.

~Drugs. My dad was a heroin addict until I was 10 but yet, I still got myself into drugs but luckily, I met my best friend and he got me clean in time.

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity?

~ No. I lost my virginity a month before I turned 15. I know I was too young but I do not regret it in the least bit.

~I had one about a year ago. No, I don't think I'd ever do it again.

~Blind.

~Hopefully with my own house and raising my son or daughter and going to Med. School.

I love these things too! I would not mind having more of these on this board *hint, hint* Lol, and sorry in advance for the spelling...

1. How many relationships have you had? 2...esque

2. How many times have you been in love? none

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? lol 2 weeks we thought we could cross the line from friendship to dating....it turns out we were jsut really close friends but didnt liek eachother in "that way"

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? again like 2 weeks..... vacation thing and long distance afterwards didn't go on for that long becasue we weren't all that commited

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? Nope....

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? No

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? Yes i do want to be married

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids? Non

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? None

10. How many have you dumped? Why? Dumped is such a hash word.....1 mutual and the other i ended it beacsue we were still just friends

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Hmm... i don't know, im kind of happy with who i am.... ooo, id love to speak aanother language!

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? I would want them to be sensitive, romantic, and still have a sense of humor (i know it says one but this is a quiz, not a federal document)

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? Decieve me

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? Personality.... tht's not me tryng to be all politically correct, thats me thinking that unless im intelectually stimulated i will run away

15. Describe your ideal life partner. The person I love will be my ideal partner... i can't pre-design him.

16. What is one thing you regret and can't take back? Not going to say....

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity? Yes i am. Um, when the time is right. I am still thorougly confused on this matter. I don't know if I will wait for marriage or wait until if feel ready... my goodness being a teenager is confusing...lol

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again? Noo

19. Finish this sentence: Love is_undefinable____________________

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Happy.

Thanks !!!!

1. How many relationships have you had? 5

2. How many times have you been in love? 1

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? My longest so far is 4 months on the 17th, and I'm still in it

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? shortest was a day, i just wasn't attracted to him

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? yes i am, most of it is great, but there are the occasional fights

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? no

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? never been married, but I am looking forward to it when I'm older

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids? When I'm older I want kids, and if one's a girl, I want to name her Autumn

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? I know its bad...but I've been the one to dump all of them...

10. How many have you dumped? Why? All 4 of them, there was just no spark.

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? If I could change one thing about myself, it would be my right hand, I have this thing called polon anolomy (i dont know if thats how you spell it) and it made my right hand waay smaller than my left hand.

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? I would have to be able to talk to them comfortably about anything

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? ignore me, never show me any affection at all

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? not being shallow or anything, but a little of both, but more of looks, because honestly..i don't really get to know guys I don't think are hot, because I never really give them a chance...that sounds sooo bad!

15. Describe your ideal life partner. nice, caring, passionate, has to love long walks on the beach, and yes...he has to look good too.

16. What is one thing you regret and can take back? How shy I was from kindergarten, till last year...I just started dating this year ahh! lol!

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity? i'm still a virgin, haven't even had a first kiss yet, im planinng on losing it around the age on 18-20

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again? nope

Love is happy, fun, sensitive, passionate, and comfortable

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? honestly, i don't have any idea!

1. How many relationships have you had? 0

2. How many times have you been in love? None, plenty of infatuation type things though.

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? n/a

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? n/a

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? nope

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? no

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? never been married, hope to be someday.

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids? Someday perhaps.

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? I have no ex's.

10. How many have you dumped? Why? n/a

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd like to be more creative.

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? Outgoing

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? cheat

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? personality

15. Describe your ideal life partner. Someone I can really feel connected with.

16. What is one thing you regret and can take back? I have no regrets.

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity? Yeah I still am. I'll lose it if and when I were to meet somebody and I feel it is right.

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again? no

19. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Working at a decent job and having a somewhat entertaining life I suppose.

Age 21

Gender female

2 years and we're still together

6 moths. I think he didn't know what he really wants.

Yes. It's going fine, we have problems like everyone and we try to solve them.

No

Nope

No kids

3 of them dumped me. Why? hmmm I wish I knew. I guess they just stoped obing me or they never loved me.

Just one. I dumped him cause I thought I love him, however after some time I realized that I just liked him a lot but it wasn't love. He was a great guy and it was just unfair to be with him.

I'm a bit lazy. That's what I would change.

Just one? hmmmm I think it would be his inteligence

Stop respecting her

personality

he has to be caring, with a good sense of humour, passionate, he has to include me in his future

I regret one relationship. I have no idea why i was with that guy. I must have been blind or just really stupid.

I'm not a virgin. I lost my virginity when I was 17 and it was ok. I don't think I was too young or too old.

I had only 1 one night stand. Right now I'm in a relationship, but if I wasn't maybe I would do it again.

unpredictable

I want to move to London and work at the bank there

Distinct relationships? 5

Only once, and it's right now.

2 and a half years. LOTS was wrong. He lied to pacify me, wanted to get married, treated me like crap, made zero effort to come see me, was controlling, didn't have a job and counted on his parents for EVERYTHING etc etc.

3 months. I just wasn't into the guy. I found myself rolling my eyes whenever he said or did just about anything.

Yes. It's AWESOME!

No

Never married and never wanted to get married. Two dates into my relationship now, I was planning our wedding. He doesn't know that

No kids. I don't want kids at this point in my life. I'll probably change my mind eventually, but not until I'm 35.

I've never been the dumpee.

All of them. Some were instigated by me and turned out mutual, others were just flat out "get the hell out of my life".

My nose. Seriously.

Laid back.

Give ultimatums.

Personality for sure. But attraction is very important as well.

Someone who is laid back, takes life as it comes, doesn't stress easily, treats me as an equal, who will respect the way I want to live my life, is willing to make compromises (as I am) and who I can look at and smile.

No regrets baby.

Pffffft! Not a virgin here! I think I lost it at a good time.

One night stand as in get hammered, bring a guy home and do him? No. I did meet one guy and it got pretty hot and heavy in my car but we didn't have sex. That was only one time.

Freaking fabulous!

Married and a vet. I'll either be living in a big city like Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal, or a small town on an acreage in Saskatchewan. Two extremes yes, but both options appeal to me.

1. Five

2. Three

3. 17 years and still going

4. Had several times dated girls once/twice when it just hadn't clicked

5. Yes, it was very good for the first 15 years but for the last 2 my wife has been somewhat distant and I often feel lonely

6. Once

7. I'm on my 2nd. First seemed good but wasn't really. She cheated with one of my friends. I married her for the wrong reasons. If I were single again, I can't imagine marrying for the 3rd time but life can be strange

8. One daughter, aged 15, and she's the greatest person in the world. Great fun to be with and shares my sense of humour

9. 2 significant exes dumped me, I dumped the other 2. I think they found me too clingy but then my wife and one ex are more clingy than I am. I think it's one of the key balances in a relationship

10. Just bored with them and decided they weren't wife material

11. Mentally, I'd be tougher and stronger with people. Physically, I'd be slimmer but muscular

12. Even tempered and not complicated

13. Cheat

14. Neither. It's this indefinable chemistry that fizzes when you're in someone's presense

15. Don't really know there is such a thing. What we want in a partner now may not be the same in 15/20 years' time

16. Biggest one is marrying my first wife but, apart from that, I more regret the things I haven't done

17. No. Although I was 20, I wish I'd waited for someone special but don't think that first time should be on your wedding night

18. Twice and wouldn't do it again

19. Amazing that I can't really answer this one!

20. Hell, I'll be 61 then! Chances are I'll be in a similar job if not the same one and could still be with the Mrs but we'll be empty-nesters by then, so who knows? I hope to be doing more writing by then. I can't see myself being retired, though

female age 37

1) one

2) one

3) 19 years and i don't know

4) n/a

5) yes, not great

6) once and married him

7) yes, yes and once. don't know and n/a

8) yes 2

9) n/a

10) n/a

11) a problem with my lower right leg, knee down.......

12) sincerity

13) abuse their partner in any way

14) personality

15) i don't know

16) that's a hard one

17) no and i was 17

18) never did and never will

19) love is a battlefield (still) lol that's a song from the 80's

20) working and owning a bigger and better house with my beautiful girls..own one now but i never liked it. settled because of one income. plan to sell this summer or next even though i won't be working at the time. within 2 years or so i should be back at work and within 10years have an even bigger one...plus a cottage. also taking them on vacations to different parts of the world

why do i have faces for when i type 8 and 0

I haven't seen many of your posts about you, just giving advice to others. Like me you seem to be in a LTR but have doubts. I have to admit myself that my main reason for staying is for my daughter and if I leave then ... what? I do love my wife but find it all rather lukewarm.

Good luck.

none

Oh gosh here we go...it lasted 3 months. I have commitment issues ok? We had commited too fast and didn't really know eachother.

2.5 months. It was long distance, we didn't want to put the effort into it.

No...but I'm in the pre-relationship stage. And I'm already getting nervous about commiting...

nope

never been married, but would want to

don't have kids yet, but its my calling

None

All of them. because like I said, I have issues.

To just go with the flow...

Honesty

Lie, or cheat

Personality

Not sure yet, if I knew things could be different.

No regrets; just lessons learned.

Yes I am, and really its because I haven't found anyone worthy of losing it too.

no

Something society has made people believe...but then again, maybe its because I'm not in love?

I don't like looking that far ahead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This questionare is just to get to know everyone in the message boards.

Age 25

Gender Female

1. How many relationships have you had? 4

2. How many times have you been in love? 1

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? 2 1/2 years. He was addicted to computer games and stopping trying in the relationship.

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? 1 1/2 months. He was in love with my best friend and thought by dating me he would get closer to her. Messed up logic if you ask me!

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? Yes, its going great, I finally know what love is.

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? Yes, once, not this relationship, but the last one.

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? Nope, never been married, but I want to be eventually!!

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids? No kids yet, but definitely in the future!

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? 1, he was in love with my best friend

10. How many have you dumped? Why? 2, one was addicted to computer games, the other was flaky.

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I wasn't so stubborn and was more understanding.

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? Ability to make me laugh!

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? Violate the trust, ie cheat, lie

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? Personality!

15. Describe your ideal life partner. Honest, loving, generous, ambitious, fun, funny, faithful, caring, and much much more!

16. What is one thing you regret and can't take back? No point in regretting, you can't change the past, only the future!

17. Are you a virgin? If no do you think you lost it too young or too old? If yes when do you want to lose your virginity? Not a virgin, I think I lost it at a good age (19).

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again? A few, I would NEVER have one again!

19. Finish this sentence: Love is the best thing ever!

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Married to my current bf, 3 children, living somewhere up north and more affordable. Running our own business, still madly in love, and financially comfortable or maybe rich!

1. How many relationships have you had? 12+, lost count.

2. How many times have you been in love? 2

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? My current one is my longest. Previously, it was 5 months, and he just annoyed me in the end.

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? Shortest..urrmm..2 weeks? I just didnt fancy him and it was a mistake.

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? Certainly am. Its going..yeah, good.

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? Once.

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? Not marriage as yet. Hopefully by age 25.

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids? I dont want kids.

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? Never been dumped. Wahey!

10. How many have you dumped? Why? Everyone. Various reasons.

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Right now, Id be 30lbs lighter. Oh wait..Bipolar-free.

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? Intelligence.

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? Be clingy. Urgh.

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? For a quick r/ship, looks. For the long haul, its got to be personality.

15. Describe your ideal life partner. Male or Female, a little taller than me, intelligent, creative, impulsive, sexual, large expressive eyes...

16. What is one thing you regret and can take back? I regret never really thinking my actions through.

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity? No Im not a virgin...I have no regrets.

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again? Yes. Only one. Yes. (with a different person, though).

19. Finish this sentence: Love is...when you have a toothbrush at their house.

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 10 days would be a start.

Five Long Term Relationships including current.

Tough one, your idea of love changes over time and through experiences. I would say one true love, two "caring" loves, and two "I thought I was in love but really wasn't loves".

Five years, he passed away pretty unexpectedly and tragically after an illness.

Among the five I noted, 16 months. He decided the grass was greener. Shortest relationship though was 3 months, we just were not right for one another.

Yes, and it is wonderful

Nope, and none!

Nope, Not Applicable, Not Applicable, Not Applicable and YES!

Nope, Not Applicable and YES! Not for quite a while yet though (my early 30's or mid 30's) due to current life situation and goals and I am open to adopting if I find I can't have any for whatever reason.

3 - #1 because he found someone else (we were pretty young) though ten years later he told me he always regretted it and he had spent a lot of time looking for me, #2 because I just was not the "right" one (he got married about a year later to someone whom WAS the right one), and #3 because he wanted to be single and "free from responsibility" and was not ready to settle down (all his words).

1 - we were just very different people in a lot of ways. We had some rough times in our relationship, and I was very insecure in myself. I was battling anorexia and depression at the time, and was not a suitable partner myself and I just knew we were not right for each other in the long term as we were such opposites. I was not very nice about it at the time, but I knew no other way to do it then to really just distance myself, I apologized a year later and we talked a couple times, but I have not talked to him since...last I heard he is living and working up North.

I am who I am I guess I would want to be "less anxious", but I already am becoming that with some changes, so I am me, and there is no one else I would rather be!

Tough, I can't just pick ONE, it's about the whole package! Someone whom has their priorities in order, is full of love, is respectful, faithful and lives life to the fullest. Of course, a sense of humour is also important!

Take the other person for granted.

Personality most definitely! Attraction is important, but it has greater ties for me to personality then looks.

Someone compassionate, respectful, loving, faithful. Someone whom is my partner in life, whom makes me feel part of a team. Someone whom shares my relationship goals, supports me through rough times, and cheers me on in the good. Someone who hugs me tight, but gives me the freedom to be me. Someone whom makes me laugh, but wipes my tears gently when I cry. Someone whom shares my love of being active, and healthy, and of the outdoors. Someone whom thinks of the little things, whom lets me know through words and actions they love me.

In sum, my current partner

I unintentionally upset my current partner a few months ago, I would take that back if I could, even though we worked through it. I still feel terrible I hurt him. I was nothing as I said against him, or that broke our moral codes of ethics, just something that disappointed him, and I feel responsible in great part for it. I regret it.

LOL, dog no! I was too young in retrospect, though at the time I thought I was ready! I wish I had waited a while longer until I knew myself better, and really understood the consequences (not just physical - but EMOTIONAL) of sex.

I plead the fifth Yes, a couple, but they were a mutual decision, we protected ourselves, and knew what we were getting into. They were fun. No I wouldn't, just as I for one, plan on being in this relationship a LOOOONG time, and two, I have changed a lot in the last few years and have different feelings on sex now then I did then.

Love is Enriching, Nurturing, Reciprocal and Kind.

Married to my sweetie, maybe with a couple children and some furry 'kids' too, working in my own private practice or a small company where I have decent flex time to be able to have a balanced life, pursuing my cycling and running passions, being close to my family and being able to visit my mum frequently (she is battling cancer right now), being able to take our fun "wilderness" vacations together, being financially stable. Ultimately, just living my life to my fullest, full of love and laughter.

1. How many relationships have you had? - 4...but I don't know if week relationships really count

2. How many times have you been in love? - once

3. How long was your longest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? - my longest relationship was off and on for almost 2 years, it was long distance and ultimately he ended up cheating on me so we broke up. Right before I started going out with my current b/f he asked me out again and I turned him down.

4. How short was your shortest relationship? What went wrong in the relationship? - shortest relationship a week, problem we were best friends and no one wanted to ruin the friendship.

5. Are you currently in a relationship now? How is it going? - Currently I am in a relationship, we've only been going out for 10 almost 11 months now. We are pregnant and do plan on this going somewhere in the future.

6. Have you ever been engaged? How many times? - Only words twice no rings, just a couple of people saying what they felt for each other.

7. Have you ever been married? Are you still married? How many times? What went wrong in the marriages? Do you ever want to be married? - Never been married. And yes I would like to get married to my current boyfriend, not just because we are having a child together, but because I do love him with all my heart and I would do anything for him, and I know he feels the same.

8. Do you have any kids? How many? Do you even want kids? - I have one on the way, that's all. I didn't want kids yet, but I did want them eventually.

9. How many of your ex's have dumped you? Why do you think they dumped you? - First was because we went out for like 2 days, he couldn't handle everyone asking him questions and then I realized I didn't really like him as more than a friend anyways. Second was he broke up with me because he figured it was the right thing to do after telling me he cheated on me. Third was my best friend, it lasted just over a week and then we decided we didn't want to ruin our friendship, it hurt but we got over it and we are still friends, who try to stay off the subject of when we were together, plus we now both have partners.

10. How many have you dumped? Why? - I dumped guy number 2 a couple times because it was long distance and things didn't seem like they were working out but ultimately he dumped me because he was cheating on me and didn't think it was fair to me.

11. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? - I would change my height and age, I am only 5'1" and I hate it although my b/f is also short and I am 20 but I look like I'm 12-16, plus my boyfriend is turning 30 in May and looks like he's in his mid 20's.

12. If you can choose one quality in a man/woman,what would it be? - Honesty. I want someone who is honest to me and can tell me what he feels or what's going on. Like if I ask him if he's cheating on me, he can answer me w/o making jokes or tip toeing around the subject.

13. What is the worse thing a man/woman can do in a relationship? -Infidelity, and lying all the time. Like if I don't like my man drinking and he keeps doing it and lying about it, I couldn't handle that (btw that's not directed at my b/f because although he's almost 30 I've seen him drink like 3 times, he doesn't like to do it) second, if you lose faith that's alright but you have to be able to talk to your partner and try to work things out, or even break up before you go around cheating on them.

14. Whats more important, looks or personality? - Personality, I think my boyfriend is good looking, although when I first met him it was ALL about the personality.

15. Describe your ideal life partner. - My ideal life partner would be someone that I can be myself around, that I don't always have to dress up or wear makeup to impress. Someone who would be honest to me at all times, who would not make promises he couldn't keep. Someone who knows the things I like and maybe hates them himself but loves me all the more for liking them. Someone who I know could make me laugh or cry with just a couple of words. And someone who expects this all in return.

16. What is one thing you regret and can take back? - Never giving my boyfriend the chance he deserved when I met him, because I ran away at first because I was afraid.

17. Are you a virgin? If yes do you think you lost it too young or too old? If no when do you want to lose your virginity? - I am obviously not a virgin, I am pregnant. I would've liked to wait until marriage and all that good crap, but I like the fact that I have only been with one man.

18. Have you ever had a one night stand? How many? Would you ever do it again? Nope, never, prolly not lol.

19. Finish this sentence: Love is____________________________ - Love is when you care so deeply about someone that you would rather see them happy than yourself, and they feel the same way and so no one is ever unhappy.

20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? - I see myself hopefully successful, I see my then 10yr old was raised the right way so far, and I see her daddy and I married. I want nothing more for myself than to raise my child to the best of my abilities, and I will do whatever it takes, so if I can't get that successful job I really want I see myself working hard for the ones I love because they mean more to me than I do to myself, for now and forever.