guys have any of you cried after a break up? or after you had a fight with your gf? it seems like girls are more hurt from breakups then guys are.

my ex has cried to my face 4x, this was when he knew he had done me really bad, once when he was 22, 1x when he was 25 and 2x when he was 26!! Make that 5x because he's going to prob cry again when he tries again to make things right. I reminded him about it when we got into our big argument a week ago and I was crying...

Mind u this was the one I saw, but I dont even know how many times he has cried in private and he has admitted to that too.

I have only cried once, when I thought we were going to separate... it was the first time I cried over a girl, I really loved her with all of my heart...

I'm not a baby, I don't cry often but I think it is quite wrong that society thinks that man shouldn't cry, it's an emotion that lets pain out in a form that no other can? If men weren't meant to cry God wouldn't have given us tear ducts would he?

guys have any of you cried after a break up? or after you had a fight with your gf? it seems like girls are more hurt from breakups then guys are.

yes we do cry......I have recently (this week) gone moved out of my girlfriend of two years house....I still love her very much indead and feel completely empty inside. I have a lump in my throat all the time, can't eat or concentrate on work.....and keep crying, which makes me feel weak....Its because we care that we cry when things go wrong and loving someone is a great feeling, when its gone it hurts like hell....yess we cry in the UK too.

I cried a lot during my two year relationship -- but they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of joy. I was SO happy to see her opening x-mas presents, bday presents, anniversary presents, etc., that I actually would breakdown. Also, when we would exchange greeting cards for V-day, bdays, etc., I would get emotional reading what she wrote to me - reading the card, etc.

However - that's one of the reasons why she brokeup with me ... she said that I sucked all the emotion out of her. She wanted to cry when she opened up my presents, when she read my greeting cards, but felt that I sucked all the emotion out of her, and the relationship. It's amazing how ironic things are ... she brokeup with her previous bf of 3 years because he WASN'T emotional ... and she felt that he didn't love her as much as she loved him. People always want what they can't have. Oh well ... It's almost like a game.

I think that crying is good, being emotional is healthy ... but there needs to be a balance. I've learned my lesson - and should we get back together, I'm not going to be emotional like I was. I can now say, that I have become stronger, and more confident!

Yes, as shocking as it was, when me and my husband were separating he tried to get me to stay at the last minute (he was the one who broke it up) and I told him no, and then told him I was talking to someone online (he was seeing some girl already, and I wasn't even gone yet...). He just started crying, and he RARELY cries if at all. And he admitted to crying when he would think of me. So yes men do cry.

Yes, as shocking as it was, when me and my husband were separating he tried to get me to stay at the last minute (he was the one who broke it up) and I told him no, and then told him I was talking to someone online (he was seeing some girl already, and I wasn't even gone yet...). He just started crying, and he RARELY cries if at all. And he admitted to crying when he would think of me. So yes men do cry.

Just curious, how did you feel when he admitted that

you know.. its really funny when I think about this actually. I don't ever cry but like the people above me when I went through a nasty split up I cried so much I think I made up for it for all these years...

thinking about it more.. The only thing in my life that makes me cry is loss. The loss of my dog, the loss of my best friend and the loss of my girlfriends that I loved. OH how I cried when I got dumped though. That ones the real killer!

I've cried at happy times too. The first time I climbed a 3000m peak (thats a high mountain here in NZ). I was so overwhelmed with emotion, after so much pain and effort, so much money spent, friends lost, scarifices made - I think that was what made me cry. Cause I was just so happy. So yeah, standing on the top of a mountain - really beautiful - and crying was a funny experience.

My Ex had said some stuff...those kind of subtle attacks...while we were at a park in the middle of the night. I got pissed, and when I turned around, she ran off. I spent the next hour running around / driving around like a mad man. I even scared one guy because I ran up to him in desperation. I was scared as hell that something might happen to her. She had left her purse with her cell in my car...and the park was huge. My friend finally contacted me telling me she was at his house. When I saw her...I cried. For the first time in years. I don't even know how to start explaining what crazy emotions were surging through my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this a bit like asking - do humans who have emotions cry?

Maybe you're new to this planet. See DN's post on not generalising.

Men are humans who have emotions and check this out, even the very same emotions as women.

Some men, just like some women, have their own unique way of expressing their emotions but there is not one gender of the human spieces who does not cry. And they all laugh too. And prolly get angry...

right now, i'm packing my ex's things in the apartment so i can send them back to her. i was pretty much ok, but then i suddenly burst into tears for a minute... i guess it was all too much. i should have asked that beeotch to fly her butt here to pack it herself! haha... *sigh*

I am crying at this very moment as I am writing this. me and my GF has been together for 7 weeks now. not too far. but she is my first GF and I love her. I noticed she was acting weird as though she is not into me like she was. so I talked to her today. what is the problem. she had been having family problems. Exact quotes from the conversations "i dont know whats going on anymore, i am happy with you, its just thats its going too fast in my liking" she is going to call me in a few minutes. I do not know what is gonna happen now.. is that a break up? Or what? I dun wanna break up with her.. I care about her so much. We said we love each other . 3 weeks ago and I do not know how can that change. She still cares about me but she says she needs her space. What does this mean? What is gonna happen? Is that a break up? Are gonna have an open relationship where we see other ppl?? What do I do.. HElp