Do you guys like curvy women?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like women with curves. but not fat. a fit sexy back is always hot. cause ima be looking at that a lot when they are bent over. hehe. but seriously, no hail damage as someone once told me.

Hail damage? OMG is this a term for cellulite! How horrible! LOL You guys!

I agree with those who said curvy is a subjective term. I am female so i shouldn't be weighing in since it is a questino for the guys but i have noticed that a lot of women who coin themselves as curvy are really just overweight.

Curvy to me means a physically fit woman with a nice chest, small waist and ample hips. That is curvy.

Hail damage? OMG is this a term for cellulite! How horrible! LOL You guys!

I agree with those who said curvy is a subjective term. I am female so i shouldn't be weighing in since it is a questino for the guys but i have noticed that a lot of women who coin themselves as curvy are really just overweight.

Curvy to me means a physically fit woman with a nice chest, small waist and ample hips. That is curvy.

i have some friends that i'd consider themselves curvy. they refer to themselves as fluffy. no joke. they are so cool and don't care. they will tell you. lol

but i agree. there is a certain point at which curvy becomes disgusting. imo

i have some friends that i'd consider themselves curvy. they refer to themselves as fluffy. no joke. they are so cool and don't care. they will tell you. lol

but i agree. there is a certain point at which curvy becomes disgusting. imo

ANd don't get me wrong, i dont mean a curvy woman has to have a "hard" body with big boobs and small waist. I think a curvy woman who is softer but not out of shape is the best body type as far as sexy goes.

But many women of all shapes and sizes can be sexy without being curvy. It is a lot of times how they carry themselves, and dress, confidence levels, etc.

There's a difference between curvy and fat. As far as bodies go, I'm friends with this girl who is both athletic and curvy. She's shapely with chest, legs and booty, but she's toned at the same time; and on top of that she's got a pretty face.

She is not fat by any means, but she is what I would call curvy. Perfect body type for me.

To this day I kick myself for not asking her out when I had the chance, lol.

This is almost a case by case basis....

I've been spending more time running in the gym lately then lifting weight and had had the pleasure of observing more women. I think you can splt almost evenly sexy curvy women and non-sexy and same with the skinny ones.

case by case and how you strut your stuff...as my wife's friend said "Own your boobs and ass..." as she walked through the middle of a crowded bar looking for attention

• 3 weeks later...

Curvy or "thick" women are the {EDIT} ..Im from TX, so thats what we like, and thats what you'll usually find here..

I guess it depends on what size though. I usually stick w/ a woman thats about a size 10/12 to 14/16. After that, thats gettin to the "obese/chubby" side and alot of women that size either have health issues, or dont carry them selves well enough for me to consider. I ahte the whole skinny look, but I dont want the biiiiig ones that have to make excuses for their weight, when there are ways to take care of it.

It really depends on how a woman carries themselves, because granted she cant wear a bathing suit like say a size 0-9, but when she wears jeans, capris, or a form fitting dress(w/ a slit)..well..she usually has me blushing places I dont wanna blush, lmao

hahaha I'm not gonna lie I feel kinda awkward posting with 20+ year old people...

haha but yea, I don't find super skinny attractive at all. Why would you wanna date anybody who looks like they're gonna need you to weigh them down?

Granted, there are people who can't help that because of certain illnesses and what not...I don't know, I guess I'm just tryin to say that if it's unhealthy it isn't attractive. Probably cause it implies some kind of self-control problem

I like fit women with curves, i.e. nice chest and hips, but it seems that more and more, especially in North American culture, the description "curvy" is being hi-jacked by fat women. I'm sorry, but I can't sugar-coat it. When I hear someone describe themselves as "curvy" nowadays, I assume they carry at least a few extra pounds, if you know what I mean. It's generalization, but we all generalize at some juncture.

Too skinny is disgusting.

Many of my model friends are gross. I know I wouldn't want to be like that because I would lose my boobs and I love them too much haha. That's one of the reasons I'm not taking modeling too seriously and rejected couture offers. I met with this designer who told me he loved me but he thought I should lose 10 pounds. I'm 5'11 and 115 pounds, do I really need to lose 10 more? Nu-huh.

Plus if you get too skinny you won't have love handles and love handles are cute

Many of my model friends are gross. I know I wouldn't want to be like that because I would lose my boobs and I love them too much haha. That's one of the reasons I'm not taking modeling too seriously and rejected couture offers. I met with this designer who told me he loved me but he thought I should lose 10 pounds. I'm 5'11 and 115 pounds, do I really need to lose 10 more? Nu-huh.

Plus if you get too skinny you won't have love handles and love handles are cute

lol..yeah the love handles are cute..especially when u get to cuddle w/ someone and u pinch em, and they giggle and/or get upset, haha..

I think some would separate curves with being overweight. Like if she's a big girl with curves and holds her weight well versus just being a very large woman. And from what I have seen, both of those types are more popular than the girls themselves know. Much more popular. They just don't get the media coverage because truthfully it's not the majority preference (so they say) but the big/curve fad has a ton of fans.

5'1''

I'm fine.

I have the roll when i sit. i embrace it at the swimpool, my slight roll is cute. i can finally say that now.

There is a difference in having curves or fat and being obviously fat and looking unhealthy. its a balance

little love handles maybe but other than that i dont like love handles. if a girl has a thin lower body and cute booty with love handles it looks funky. i vote no love handles! haha