hey! okay ya so i wrote about this "shy guy" i really like, last week and here's what happened since then...he always used to look at me and used to have this what seemed like "long" eye contact with each other but since we started talkin and stuff he rarely looks at me anymore ...it's kinda sad cuz i loved that eye contact lol although, when he sees me and i'm sittin by myself he comes and talks to me but now he doesn't look at me when i look at him but when i see him lookin at me i look back and he waves but then he kinda quickly looks away...ya that's exciting and everything but dude! some eye contact once in a while would be nice y'no!?...it makes me feel bad! like i did something to stop that beautiful eye contact lol...Do you people think he still like me?? or is he over me already!?! and by the way i think this guy may be a bit too shy cuz someone told me that he's so quiet and doesn't talk...hm...thanks!

I think it sounds like he still likes you, but he's finding it difficult to keep eye contact because he's shy. I'm quite shy myself and I find it very difficult to keep any sort of eye contact what so ever. Don't let it put you off I'm sure it will resume when he gets used to the situation.

GL,

~S.

Can anyone, figure anyone out? Girls are just as difficult to comprehend. Trust me. I find men easier to talk to then girls. Figuring them out isn't the hard part, it's figuring out how to act. There is no easy way to make clear your feelings if you are shy. Sometimes it just takes a bubbly persronality and a lot of care and attention. Talking and communication are the key.

GL,

~S.

Considering I'm like that guy you mentioned, here's what to do. I would absolutely love it if someone I liked who just came up to me, sat down and started talking to me. He is probably no different, that way.

Just be yourself, be friendly, smile lots, laugh at his jokes, etc. IMO, that would work quite well. Good luck.

haha i wanna talk to him like that but i dunno cuz when i talk to him he kinda acts weird or tries to play it cool like i'm just another ordinary person...if that makes any sense lol ..i definitely notice when he's around and enters the room even if i'm not looking at him or paying attention to him but i wonder if he's like that too or he just plain enjoys ignoring me ...

I've often ignored girls I've liked too. I can't speak for this guy, but I certainly didn't enjoy ignoring the girls I liked. It was more like an automatic reaction. Being overtly shy and afraid of being hurt again (long story), I'd close up and do my best not to let the other person in. It makes sense too; if you burn your hand on the stove once, you will have an automatic reaction to jerk your hand away the next time you get too close.

If he's anything like me, that's the case. Of course, if not, I have no idea then. I'm only speaking from past, personal experiences.

heyyy people!!!! ...what's up? ...ok so i saw that guy at work last night and it all went very smoooth ...he walked up to me and talked to me when he took a little bathroom break and we had this cute little conversation and i don't know why but suddenly he's looking at me and stuff again!! i was sitting there working and i looked over to where his twin was sitting and he was standing there and we had a 5 second eye contact then the whollee time i could see him from the corner of my eye lookin at me!!! lol it's exciting ...and before i left i looked at him and he was watching me walk away so i waved bye i dunno why but suddenly he's doin that again but it's exciting!! ...oh and by the way this was our conversation, him: "hey", me hows it goin?", him: "not too bad, yourself", me: "same, are you on break?", him: "haha no i'm not", me: "ooh i see", him: "what time r u guys off?", me: "we're off at 10, you're off at 1 right?" him it sucks, wut r u doing this weekend?" me much, what about you?", him: "i work all weekend except tomoro, i'm gonna party", me: "wow u actually party?" LoL i know that was a lame comment then my friend said "wut kinda question is that?" lol and he smiles ...then says c u later and goes back to work and after that he keeps lookin at me...lol my friends think he was trying to ask me out or something but i totally disagree, what do y'all think? thanks!