Flirting in the malls?!? for women to answer

Omni-I

Hey all, and especially women! How you girls feel being flirted while shopping or working in a shop. Especially those hot chicks working in a women's clothings stores all day and barely see anyone going in (especially on slow days) and even less men.

How would you feel being engaged in a conversation and asked out? Would you go for it? or Do you just act friendly because you HAVE to since your getting paid for it? lol and that you are all really really mean and b*tchy girls in reality?

That question goes for every girl in a relationship or not.

By the way, i have no problems at stealing another guy's girl lol especially if i think she is a great girl. (Except if she has a kid...not ready to be daddy yet) Great girls are hard to come by, sorry dudes. If i am a better man, why not let her have a take at it. If her current boyfriend is better than me than I know I've lost to a better runner and she isnt intrested. And i am probably not the only one and that goes for women stealing other women's men also. That should remind people to never take for granted your better half...if you can call it this way.

I wouldn't say all the nice girls are taken. Well at least not where I live, it seems to be the opposite here.

If a guy was to flirt with me whilst I was in a relationship I would politely tell him no thanks, if he kept pestering me Id be very disturbed and creeped out.

That being said, if I was single I would be immensly flattered and honoured I think it would be really fun meeting new people at work or in the shopping Mall.

But if she says she has a boyf and shes not interested, dont take that as "Playing hard to get" - cause you might get a slap

I think I would be another one of those girls who would not like to be hit on while shopping or working.

And really, if a girl says she's not interested or has a boyfriend, don't try anything else. Respect what she says she wants. And if she does go for you.. she's not really a great girl. It just means she's willing to drop what she has for the next best thing. That's not exactly a good thing. But I guess we all think differently.

For what i can guess, I think you are misconcieving what flirting IS actually. And Belinda seemed to get it and thank you! But don't worry the question is mostly about getting dates, not to get into a relationship with a girl who would drop her ex.

Flirting is just a simple thing, if you laugh, smile and appreciate company of a guy (boyfriend or not), guess what? You are being flirted. For some its comes naturally for others not.

I did mention having conversation and asked out after. And of course if its a no, there is no need to push it any further. Plenty of more to choose from. Its all in the way its done. And I do feel instantly bad vibes from certain women.

But that said, some women aren't appreciative of men so that i can understand that. Afterall, women are as creepy as men can get...just in a different way.

There are certain times and places that fliriting is ok. At someones work is not a good place. If everywhere I turned at a mall and you were there I would think this guy isnt flirting he is stalking/

I am neither creepy or not appreciative of men. You ask for a womans perspective and you got them.

Take it or leave it!

There are certain times and places that fliriting is ok. At someones work is not a good place. If everywhere I turned at a mall and you were there I would think this guy isnt flirting he is stalking/

I am neither creepy or not appreciative of men. You ask for a womans perspective and you got them.

Take it or leave it!

Hey sorry if you felt i rubbed your balls too hard. Don't worry, I appreciate all comments. It gives a different perspective about different type of personalities.

You said you are neither creepy or appreciative of men? I don't know about that..., I'm starting to feel a bad vibe and hostility here. But then again, your sort might be the kind of women whom i wouldn't be interested in flirting lol. So see it all works out in the end!

I Really Do Not Like To Flirt, I Don't Even Think A Know How To. Like Ive Said In The Past I Am Very Weird And To Be Really Honest. No, I Would Not Be Nasty To A Guy That's Trying To Ask Me Out On A Date At My Job. I Would definitely Tell Him That I Have A Man And Im Not Interested At All. In A Nice Way That Would Kind Of Go Like.....: "ummm Sorry But I Have A Bf And Im Really In Love With Him". And If He Would Use That So Played Out Line "im Not A Jelouse Guy, Or I Share" Then I Would Tell Him "well I Do Not Cheat" Cause I Do Not. Then I Would Leave. Then If He Catches My Eye And Im Single I Would Tell Him "why Not, Let Me Have Your # And We'll Hook Up". As Easy As That. By The Way, That's Cool Of You To Be Honest Of Not Wanting To Date Girls With Kids. I Aplaud Yuou 4 That Cause You Have No Idea How Hard It Is To Deal With Guys That Do Not Want To Deal With Your Kid But Give You Hope Of It Happening In The Future. Thank You For The Honesty. (i Have A 4 Year Old Son)

If I was trying to shop...sorry, I would think you were a creep. There is absolutely no reason for a man to be in a womens' clothing store unless he was trying to pick up chicks. And if a man was in a womens' clothing store shopping for his GF/wife...bigger creep.

If I was single, I would not be flattered. Sorry. And if I was taken and truly happy...sorry, I would not take the bait either. IMO, men flirt with taken women for 2 reasons: 1. his ego is huge 2. wants to test to see how happy she is in her current relationship...or both. I used to bartend so I know every trick in the book and plus I am old enough to know better.

I am sorry to say...but the oringinal post sounds very superficial. :splat:

If I was trying to shop...sorry, I would think you were a creep. There is absolutely no reason for a man to be in a womens' clothing store unless he was trying to pick up chicks. And if a man was in a womens' clothing store shopping for his GF/wife...bigger creep.

If I was single, I would not be flattered. Sorry. And if I was taken and truly happy...sorry, I would not take the bait either. IMO, men flirt with taken women for 2 reasons: 1. his ego is huge 2. wants to test to see how happy she is in her current relationship...or both. I used to bartend so I know every trick in the book and plus I am old enough to know better.

I am sorry to say...but the oringinal post sounds very superficial.

Well sorry to hear that, but i doubt you know every trick of the book. Beside its never was about tricks, its about being who we are and coming up with something to break the ice to make conversation. And who is not superficial these day and age, dont be such a hyprocrite. Women who are wise enough to recognise that are definatly more attractive. Which makes them quite rare. But everyone is entitled to her own opinion even if it could use some eye-opening. Keep them coming!

Omni-I,

I found the post superficial for a couple of reasons. One, why do these women have to be "hot chicks?" Can't they be just your regular down-to-earth looking women? To me, in order for a women to be flirted with that is "hot" is a bit superficial and shallow. Another reason is why do they have to work at the mall or a womens' clothing store? Why not a library, a gym, in class, etc? I did not call YOU superficial, I called the content of the post superficial.

Ok, maybe my wording was a bit extreme when I wrote I know EVERY trick in the book but I have been exposed to what you were describing in your original post quite a bit.

Omni-I,

I found the post superficial for a couple of reasons. One, why do these women have to be "hot chicks?" Can't they be just your regular down-to-earth looking women? To me, in order for a women to be flirted with that is "hot" is a bit superficial and shallow. Another reason is why do they have to work at the mall or a womens' clothing store? Why not a library, a gym, in class, etc? I did not call YOU superficial, I called the content of the post superficial.

Ok, maybe my wording was a bit extreme when I wrote I know EVERY trick in the book but I have been exposed to what you were describing in your original post quite a bit.

Indeed why wouldnt women be in other jobs area? I just sited the mall as an example. Though maybe i didnt present the post in a more politically correct way. But i tend to willingly not do that and i tend to keep it "vulgar" so everyone gets the message and provoke in some way (ive been told before than i used to much "fancy words" to communicate so i keep it simple).

"Hot chicks" can be many things (though i bet you though i was referring to the traditional meaning), what men would consider hot would be very ordinary for others. Taste varies. Would have it been better to say "charming women"? Though I think women are somewhat biased over the subject as it wasnt presented in a "good light". I'll keep that in mind of the next threads i start.

I think it's creepy when random guys ask me out at the mall. One time a friend and I were in one store and a guy asked us to come party, and then after we left that store and went to another he followed us to ask us out again a different day and get our numbers. It was deft. weird and I always tell them I'm engaged lol. I do have a boyfriend and everything and wouldn't consider hanging out with them but once you tell them that, they pretty much leave you alone!