Hi I thought I'd post as I don't know what else to do its been nearly two months I'm very tired of the loneliness of the quiet moments where the sadness rises up and fills every part of you and its heavy to breath I've been working so hard to try and piece my life back together but I think I've lost a big piece of me to my ex and I'm filling pot holes with chewing gum. And all I wanna do is call and say yes I'm hurting more than I ever thought I could but I'm not gonna lie down and die. I need help I've been thinking about going to the Dr I suffered badly from depression when I was younger but I keep thinking I owe it to myself to face it on my own if I can pick myself up maybe I can move on. I miss holding her and smelling her hair to be in love is the greatest thing but to be without it is undoubtedly the worst.

Stephen,

Many of us have known the pain you are feeling right now and I will promise you that over time, it will subside. The emotional attachment is powerful thing and as you go through "shetox" you will be up and down. What you are going through is very normal but if you have had bouts of depression, see a doctor and be 100% honest as to your feelings. There is nothing wrong with getting help, you want to get better right? Then do whatever is needed to put yourself on the road to healing.

RC

I know how difficult it is trying to get through this pain. Often it feels like it's more than you can handle and you don't know how you can go on. I feel for you, I'm in these murky waters myself...but keep on fighting moment through moment, take it one step at a time, and you can get to the shore.

If you think the Dr can help you, than go for it too.

Having faith doesn't mean necessarily in what you want the outcome to be. It means that no matter what, in the long run, what God has for you is the best. Don't rush into it, be patient, wait, be patient, wait, and even if you're not a "religious" person, know that whatever is meant to be will happen.

Even though you aren't religious, try to say "God, whatever you have for me, i know is the best, i know it might not be what i want right now, but whatever it is, whether it's her, or not her, it is what you know is best for me". Say this over and over and over and over to yourself.

God Bless

Hi StephenP59,

We all feel your pain.

Since you feel that you need help, you should seek it from a professional. As RC says, be honest and open and if they suggest meds be sure to ask them "what are the expected effects. When doest it take place. What are the physical side effects?"

I've been with others during my break. I still feel lonely at times, even when I am with somebody else. I have found that it is still the same void even when there is somebody here to fill it. It is because I'm not ready to get back to the comfort level I was use to being in. I don't want to be hurt again (who does) so it makes me real cautious and slow about things.

I think you should take a breather and not let her know anything.

Best of luck to you.

bcuzitwasfun

my heart goes out to you.

i am so hurting by my ex. she is cold and callous towards me.

I miss her sooooooooo much. i thought she was the one. guess God had other plans for me. nights are miserable. the lonely nights just dont get any better.

they say time heals, but it is very painful.

you are in my thoughts.