Mark,

Love is great and sometimes wonderful - but only *if* it a two way street. I was in your position and my cousin sent me this with the quote

" What is your major malfunction, soldier????!!!"

link removed

Scruff

LOL, I'm an idiot.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i hope it not all done! jj

This is by far the most interesting thread haha, its a soap opera. I can see how you have a hard time putting it past you...im addicted to her now too lol

gee, that's great.

I can't even believe I'm back posting on this thread, but like LadyBugg says, it's a soap opera at this point, and I'm transfixed.

Mark, you continue to be deluded in every possible way about this girl. I would bet anything she was faking orgasm every time. Three out of four women, according to studies, can't orgasm through penetration. To think this girl was coming within 30 seconds to a minute every time you two had sex is laughable. She was faking it. Based on everything you've revealed about this "relationship" she gave you sex as a favor in return for her appalling treatment towards you. That's why she wanted it to be over with as soon as possible.

I'm sorry, but I have never seen a more deluded thread on this forum, ever, and I've been coming to eNotalone for almost three years.

I can't even believe I'm back posting on this thread, but like LadyBugg says, it's a soap opera at this point, and I'm transfixed.

Mark, you continue to be deluded in every possible way about this girl. I would bet anything she was faking orgasm every time. Three out of four women, according to studies, can't orgasm through penetration. To think this girl was coming within 30 seconds to a minute every time you two had sex is laughable. She was faking it. Based on everything you've revealed about this "relationship" she gave you sex as a favor in return for her appalling treatment towards you. That's why she wanted it to be over with as soon as possible.

I'm sorry, but I have never seen a more deluded thread on this forum, ever, and I've been coming to eNotalone for almost three years.

Here here!

• 3 weeks later...

I know what kind of a relationship you have been in. I have had the worst and the best for more than 3 years. When I was with him I just wanted to break up and meet someone else who made me happier and didnt drive me crazy and I am sure he felt the same way, but we kept on staying together, breaking up, going back, breaking up for good. We havent had contact in 6 months now so i sometimes feel strong, but its just because he told me that he really means that its over this time and he still means it. He doesnt want anything to do with me. Why didnt your relationship work out?? Is she seeing someone else? Who broke up with whom?

Holy crap-This was the craziest 30 minutes of reading I've had.

Oh and Mark-

Stop contradicting yourself, it makes you look weak and feble. We all know how it hurts but you''re gonna have to look in the mirror and figure out what or who it is you see.

You had a life before her and I guarantee you will have one after.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STICK WITH WHAT YOU SAY!

Im taking a nap.

not this has anything to do wiht anything, but with my boyfriend id do the same thing. id fake it. id give it like 30 seconds and then "have an orgasm". id never have one the whole time we were having sex. its sad, and we were both virgins so i didnt know how long it actually took to have an orgasm..but appanretly MUCH longer. im not tryna be rude, but yes, she was definetly faking it.

• 4 weeks later...