Nipple question :P

traz

ok haha, this is just a question out of curiosity. It has no relevance to anything in my life now, the topic just came up recently and I thought I'd ask.

A gf I had awhile ago had nipples that I couldn't really feel. Like, I could see them, but her breasts felt almost completely smooth. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the possible commonality of this, or rarity as it may be hehe.

I randomly brought it up during one of those interesting guy conversations we so often have...and they all laughed at me saying i dated a circus freak haha. So now I just have to know

whats up with guys being obsessed with breasts? guys also have nipples...

Guys have breasts (the area of the body) and nipples too. But it isn't as prominent as it is with females. It is also an intimate, private, and sexual area, so that makes it more enticing. In a guys mind it is equating with sex, so there is more of a fascination. Plus, as I said, its harder to miss then the other sexual areas of a man or women. When it is right there, it is hard not to notice. Of course, any decent guy will not be looking and staring. They'll be focused on who the women is, not on her body.

• 1 year later...

I wish everybody would stop saying that this problem is weird and implying that people who suffer with this are abnormal or a circus freak!

sounds to me as if she has inverted nipples. i have them too. one of my nipples is constantly smooth and inline with the skin and the other one is, well it's a sort of... hole really. it's inside out basically.

my nipples do not become erect through general arousal, however if i get my partner to suck on them during foreplay they will pop out into a 'normal' position.

inverted nipples are caused by a woman's milk ducts being too short for the woman's breast and and are most common in women with larger breasts.

because the tube inside the breast is so short, it creates the effect of an indentation in the nipple, from it being pulled backwards from the inside.

i hope that can clear things up a bit for you all.

please don't call me a freak again! heheheh!

it has taken me a very long time to actually feel confident about my body, and i must say i almost relapsed when i saw some of the comments.

i was actually surprised that there haven't been any replies from other people with this problem, as i have heard it can be quite common.

anyone else wanna admit something? go on it'll make me feel better!

xxx

My girlfriends nipples are smooth to the touch, unless she is horny, and then they definitely pop out.

whats up with guys being obsessed with breasts? guys also have nipples...

I don't like my nipples getting touched or licked on. It tickles me. But, my girlfriend loves to get hers sucked on. She'll even grab my head and push me on them harder. I love it.

omg I was about to post a long and drawn out reply to the ones thinking this was abnormal, but what a nice job you've done! I have this "problem", too... I lovingly refer to them as "innies", and with a wink I slyly suggest that my nipples are shy and just need a little more encouragement than most to come out and play Most guys see this as a great opportunity to excel in pleasuring me. But if any of them made me feel as awkward as a good amount of the posters to this topic did, I'd smack you and say "Fine. None for you then!" When pointing out "abnormalities" of a woman's body, remember that she -already knows- and is most likely going to be uber-sensitive about it. This is the perfect opportunity for -extra attention- to be given out on your part to her special area. I mean come on, how would you feel if your (ex)girlfriend started posting on here about your penile abnormality? Yeah, didn't think so.

i was actually surprised that there haven't been any replies from other people with this problem, as i have heard it can be quite common.

anyone else wanna admit something? go on it'll make me feel better!

xxx

Nice response! I agree completely.

Like you two, I as well have an "innie" nipple. Lol, yep, my left one is invented while my right one is normal. Yeah, I used to think I was some sorta freak but I can't control it so it is what is it is. I'm cool with it now and so are the boys that have seem them. (It does require an explaination though). When its just normal, it actually looks like a small dent but when it gets cold or aroused it pops right out just like the right one.

As for your girlfriend, well boobs & nipples are all different. No ones will look or feel alike and they have a mind of their own.

I mean come on, how would you feel if your (ex)girlfriend started posting on here about your penile abnormality? Yeah, didn't think so.

Haha yeah. Boys have just as much interesting stuff going on as well. I guess we are all just a bunch of freaks then.