girl is too much of a sex fiend for me to handle...

title says it all, i can't keep up, nor can i compare to guys she's previously had in the size department, i thought i did a damn good job today, i mean i was either fingering her or down on her for a good 2-3 hours but then im told shes had sex off and on for 9 hours straight, and shes had guys 9 and 10 inches long so thick she couldn't close her hand around it....

just give up now?

It shouldn't matter what other guys did with her. What should be important is the love and pleasure that the two of you are experiencing. No one should be compared to another in this department, and especially in a negative way. Don't feel bad or inadequate for not being like her previous experiences. Someone who really loves you would appreciate all you do and be happy for what sex you have. She would enjoy it and if anything compliment you. If this girl is only going to say things that make you feel bad and puts you down, then she probably isn't right for you. I'd explain to her just how you feel, and if she isn't understanding, its best to not be with her.

Sounds like you set yourself up for a really bad relationship...sorry. If you know such details of her past then eventually as you become more attached to her the things that were so casually discussed with her and her past may become a real issue later. You may find yourself wondering more and more about how you add up, and here is a question for you...Why would you even want to know those things? Also, why would you want to be with a woman who so carefreely told you things like that, I mean doesnt that make you wonder if she will discuss you like that later on. As if you were just another in the list of many...see my point? Well anyways hope you figure it out, and things work out for you.

I'm a woman with a high sex drive, and I think she's just bragging or just not thinking and doesn't even think about how you must feel, silly thing to do I know but shrug it off and be yourself.

I think that if a man with **** the size of a horse can't keep a woman, it's because there is more to a man than his ****. Look what he had and he STILL couldnt keep that girl. Personality and a sense of humour is far more likely to keep a woman happy so stop worrying.

Let's face it...There's no passion or lovin' in a 9 hour sex session, sex for 9 hours is boring, uncomfortable and dull. And passion and good loving are far more important than a big ****, even to her it seems, or she would be still with those guys and not you so don't you forget it!!!