on so today when i came home from school, i heard some terribly news from my mother. she told me that we were bankrupted and we had to move out of the house ASAP. i have 3 choices where i can move to, live with my grandma which is 30 minutes away from my school, so she can drive me to school so i can be with my buddies, or i can live in a city with my dad which is 1 hour away, which means im gonna have to attend a new middle school, or i can live with my mother in her new apartment at the beach, which means im gonna live 7 hours away from my original spot and meet new friends.

i dont know where to go...

i mean i wanna stay close to my friends till we graduate

i wanna live near a beach so i can learn to surf, and this area has one of the nations top football teams, (i plan on getting a scholarship from football to college)

so yeah

Go with mom. A mother needs her kids around her. Grandma raised her kids. Dad loves you I"m sure.. keep up a good relationship with dad. But go with mom. It sounds like a great opportunity for you to learn new things, meet new people. And help mom cope... being bankrupted is upsetting to her. She needs you right now.

Haven't you been living with your step dad for quiet some time now? If you feel he is abusing you, stay with someone else. There is a big difference between abuse and being disciplined. Defending yourself is one thing, resorting to violence is another. Use a bat on him and go to jail for attempted murder with a weapon. I know you can be a hot head at times, get yourself under control and think like a man. Your mom needs you to be helpful and not to cause additional problems.