Awkward Situation: I Saw What I Think Is His Penis…

Last night I went out on a third date with a guy that I was starting to have a good feeling about. We had our first kiss on the second date. Last night he wanted me to come over to his place because he said he was going to make dinner for me being that his parents were away for the week.

So I came over, he showed me his room, we hung out there for a while, just listening to music...keeping everything PG-13. And then he goes downstairs to get some stuff out of his car. Now, I was left alone in his room, there was this photo album on his desk, and I just started flipping through it...saw pictures of friends, some of his artwork, family, random pictures, pictures of me and him, and in the back I saw pictures of what I'm guessing is HIS penis because he doesn't have any brothers. I have seen penis before, it's not like it's the first I've seen. I closed it quickly sat back down on his bed. When he came back, I jsut acted like I never saw anything and we ended up having a great time enjoying each other's company, but in the back of my mind...I was still thinking about it.

I don't know why I'm weirded out about this. I just am really starting to like him, and then I see his penis...awkward. I mean I'd be alright with the penis if we had been seeing each other longer, I'm a very intimate person, just when I'm really falling for them and when our relationship has really developed. I don't want things to be awkward. I'm going to formal with him in a week so what do I do? Forget about it?

Help me.

](*,)

welcome to eNotalone

oh, don't get yourself all stressed or bothered or whatever. He didn't mean for you to find that photo, so don't snoop!!!!!!

It's probably his. So what if he has a photo of it? Maybe he was drunk one day and thought it would be funny to take a photo of it.

let it go. have fun at your dance!

From what I read, it seems like you respect others' privacy deeply. No, I am not being sarcastic--I am like that too. If I happen to unvail someone's secret unintentionally, I will keep it to my grave. You just happened to be a very intimate person and you play the incident over and over. Maybe it's his picture, maybe it's someone else's. Just forget about it and don't make such a big deal out of the situation--for yourself that is.

the best thing would be to forget about it but judging by your worry how can u ? and u know what will happen youll just have a drink at your formal and say it and he'll be embarrassed and itll ruin the evening.

if i was you i would go visit him and say "oh cool, photos lets look" look through them with him and then confront him in a joking way and say oh my, is that some sort of artwork ??? haha

he'll smile at that and be honest -- then its all out in the open and you can get on with enjoying yourself with him without him knowing your a snoop xxxxx