Unwanted emails from my psyco ex!!

I keep getting "Chain" emails every so often (about 2 a month) from my ex girlfriend who is a total psyco (I got some good advice on here last year about how to deal with her). I have moved on and don't ever want to talk to her again but these emails just bring annoyance to me and I hate it. Its like she is trying to keep me as some sort of aquaintence. I know I can block her email from getting to me but why should I? I just want to know if anyone else has this trouble and how (if) I should word an email to her telling her to take me off her "buddies". She treated me so badly last year, and after a huge argument I told her where to go.

I know I can block her email from getting to me but why should I?

What's wrong with blocking them? If you don't want them, why NOT block them?

That would be far classier in my opinion then writing her telling her to take you off the list, that would just give her a reaction she wants...

Unless she's done something more "psycho" than sending you a fwd email every couple months, then it's not fair to label her.

Most likely, she's looking for some type of reaction or attention from you. If you don't want to hear from her ever again, simply do not respond - ever.

I have moved on and don't ever want to talk to her again but these emails just bring annoyance to me and I hate it.

As others have said, if this is the way you feel, then the easiest solution would be to just block her e-mail address. It takes mere seconds to do, and the then the problem is no more.

BellaDonna

Bobster do you have AOL? If you block an AOL member , they automatically know they've been blocked. My suggestion would be simply to block her...

As another poster said..maybe she doesn't realize you're on this mailing list.I've done that before...but I realize some people simply DON'T like receiving those "chain" letters, so Itry to be more carfeul when sending them out.

She is on an AOL email Lady Bugg. I did block her in the end so no more sad emails from her!

I suppose I just wanted to see if she would send me one of those mistake emails that I shouldn't have seen, but I evaluated it. I do hate her in a way and I'd rather not hear from her ever again.

Cheers again guys!