"red Wings"

i think that this may be my MOST embarrassING post that i'll probably will ever be able to post because you guys might feel like you want to throw up after you actually read this post. well...here goes: one day, my ex wanted to get laid with me so bad that he just had to have it. i mean, this dude was seriously desperate for some. well...i wasn't really "bout it bout it" (into it because i had RED WINGS) well...for some of you who don't know what RED WINGS are, it's another way of saying that a chick has her menstrual cycle. well...i didn't feel like doing anything because i'm not the type of chick that gets laid while on her cycle, well...it happened and there was freakin' blood everywhere! i mean, there was so much blood that you can give some of that blood to a needy person at a blood drive! ew gross! i told this jerk that i've never done this before and it grossed me out that i had to experience that with him twice. disgusting! i was so pissed at him for the rest of the night that i didn't feel like talking ti hom for the remainder of the night. of coarse we had to wash off the nasty blood off of us. he had blood all over his hands and penis. i had blood all over body and the majority of the bed. i wanted to die or either throw up because of the fact that i had experienced this disgusting idea of his. i told him that he can at least wait a few more days until it completely goes off. i also wanted to slap the crap out of him because of that. has this embarrassing thins ever happened to anyone out here on enotalone? how did it feel afterward? disgusting? awkward? sick to your stomach? you tell me. why is it that people actually enjoy this embarrassing and disgucting stuff?

I feel the same way as you. If somebody wanted sex so much and couldn't wait until after lol my redwings they could go and jump off a cliff. It is very personal lol having your redwings and you don't need somebody intruding, poking, prodding and probing. Tell him to get a new girlfriend or you just wont see him for 4-7 days of the month.

I have had sex while I've had my period and it's much better to do it in the shower, mainly as there's no mess in the bed. I didn't feel as gross cos of that but I can understand how gross it would be. Seeing that much blood is never a pretty sight.

Tell your ex to get a new gf, or to go jump next time.

The shower is the way to go to avoid a mess.

A lot of women also do not realize that there is a product available called "Instead"

You can use it when you have your period- it fits in the body exactly like a diaphram- and you don't even know it's there.

I think it's the best invention ever- it's been around since 1996- I've used it ever since.

It makes life so much easier- sex, the beach, exercising- there's no more worries.

However, if you do not want to have sex at all during your period- then just don't do it.

BellaDonna

However, if you do not want to have sex at all during your period- then just don't do it.

Exactly.

Some women are comfortable with it - and even say that it feels good. And some women feel self-conscious and think it is horrible.

You have the choice whether or not to have sex.

Sex on your period can feel very good, if you can get past the mess factor. Not only are many women more orgasmic, an actual orgasm can reduce cramping tremendously.

Some men are grossed out by it, some not bothered at all, and the same goes for many females. It's not "disgusting" - mentrual blood is pretty clean, as long as you take precautions (obviously if you are HIV positive etc risk of transmission is higher, and you need to wash up after, but it's not bad for you).

There are many ways to reduce mess - have sex on lighter days of your period, or in the shower, or as suggested above using Instead cup, or a diaphragm/cervical cup can also reduce mess, or lay down a towel.

But I am confused...if you did not want to do it, why didn't you just say you didn't want to?

FYI: "Red Wings" is NOT another way of saying a female has her period.. It goes a little bit beyond that... So to share my vast knowledge of gross slang here goes nothing. Everyone knows what a milk mustache is and now that you have that image in your head think really hard about how a guy can get his "red wings". Okay, stop thinking about it now. Yuck!

The shower is the way to go to avoid a mess.

A lot of women also do not realize that there is a product available called "Instead"

You can use it when you have your period- it fits in the body exactly like a diaphram- and you don't even know it's there.

I think it's the best invention ever- it's been around since 1996- I've used it ever since.

It makes life so much easier- sex, the beach, exercising- there's no more worries.

BellaDonna

thanks belladonna!

FYI:
"Red Wings" is NOT another way of saying a female has her period..
It goes a little bit beyond that... So to share my vast knowledge of gross slang here goes nothing. Everyone knows what a milk mustache is and now that you have that image in your head think really hard about how a guy can get his "red wings". Okay, stop thinking about it now. Yuck!

ok hon, how do you know? how long has it been since you've had yours? i think i had mines probably before you were even a teenager. i was just 9 years old when i had my first menstrual cycle. i think i know what i'm talking about ok.

FYI: "Red Wings" is NOT another way of saying a female has her period.. It goes a little bit beyond that... So to share my vast knowledge of gross slang here goes nothing. Everyone knows what a milk mustache is and now that you have that image in your head think really hard about how a guy can get his "red wings". Okay, stop thinking about it now. Yuck!

thanks for your url liquid. your profile is cool!

ok hon, how do you know? how long has it been since you've had yours? i think i had mines probably before you were even a teenager. i was just 9 years old when i had my first menstrual cycle. i think i know what i'm talking about ok.

I totally wasn't aware that I am incorrect simply because you entered puberty before I did! What on Earth was I thinking?!

I have some interesting friends and so that's how I know. (They're probably a bad influence, don't ya think?)

If ya feel like it check out these links:

^^^^^^^^^Don't worry, texy only!^^^^^^^^^^

And BTW, your post didn't make me feel like throwing up, not in the least. Having sex while on your period isn't for everyong and it sounds like it's not for you. I don't mind doing it but my boyfriend does and so we don't... To me it's just not embarrassing. It seems like maybe you were pressured into doing this and if that's true could it be why this is so upsetting to you?

According to my experience. Red Wings means that when a man has oral sex with a female while she is on her period and its supposed to produce somewhat of a image of Red Wings on his face. It could be a regional thing but thats what I understood Red Wings to be.

Sex while a female is on her period is enjoyed by some and hated by others it all depends on the person and its a matter of taste. If you didnt enjoy it then dont do it.

the wings mean what guys have "achieved" in there sexual life:

Red Wings - Having sex with a girl on her period

Brown Wings - Around the back

Gold Wings - Having sex with someone older than you

Platinum Wings - Having sex with someone twice your age

Correct me if im wrong please

If ya feel like it check out these links:

^^^^^^^^^Don't worry, texy only!^^^^^^^^^^

The above are links to some.. alternative dictionaries. I checked out Urban Dictionary for the definitions cause I didn't know about the other three. Here's what I learned:

Red Wings: oral sex with a female on her period

Brown Wings: anal sex with a female

Gold Wings: a golden shower

Silver Wings: sex with an older person

And yes, "Wings" is a term of achievement.

the writer, i don't blame you at all. one time, this chick (a real freaky one) "ate me out" on my cycle just 3 years ago. it was disgusting, but she loved it. can you spell D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G?!

Um.....if it was disgusting to you, why did you go along with it?

I don't get that????

Um.....if it was disgusting to you, why did you go along with it?

I don't get that????

To please the other person? To experiment and try something new? Maybe the thought was that it wouldn't be as disgusting as she was thinking it would be and that she'd never know for sure unless she tried. Or maybe she wasn't thinking it'd be disgusting but didn't enjoy it as she thought she would.