"red Wings"

To please the other person? To experiment and try something new? Maybe the thought was that it wouldn't be as disgusting as she was thinking it would be and that she'd never know for sure unless she tried. Or maybe she wasn't thinking it'd be disgusting but didn't enjoy it as she thought she would.

See, there is a difference between finding it "disgusting" and it just being unknown and being curious. She also despite that experience has done other sexual things while menstruating with the same experience..of it being disgusting...so I just don't get why if she knew that ahead of time, that it was "disgusting" why she would do it again then?

If she finds it disgusting, before she even does it, it's not too likely she will enjoy it. My concern is it was ALL about pleasing the other person, even if she knew she was not interested in it.

That's why I am asking the original poster for clarification, because I wanted to KNOW why she did it to understand better why she did it if she was disgusted by it.

Just offering possible explanations. And it is possible to find something disgusting before you try it but like it afterwards. I also believe 1love2k5 is a very open and curious person, so theres a good chance she would try something just to see what it is like.

Though I agree, if it is just to please another person, even after you know you don't like it, then that isn't right. You shouldn't do something just for the sake of pleasing another, especially if it hurts you.

OK... when I read the title to this RED WINGS... I thought someone had gotten their "wings".

The term.. Red Wings.. is also coined in the biker community for a guy who has gone down on his woman...ummm... During.

Nuff.. said on that.

As to Sex during... ohhh heck yeah. I might draw the line at.. ummm.. anyone earning their wings on me..but intercourse.. yup. If its that bad.. The shower is the way to go. And you know what..for whatever reason, it helps with Cramping, and the periods don't last as long. ADDED BONUS !!!

But.. again.. this is just personal preference.. and if someone is not comfortable with something... HEY..don't do it. Right.

the wings mean what guys have "achieved" in there sexual life:

Red Wings - Having sex with a girl on her period

Brown Wings - Around the back

Gold Wings - Having sex with someone older than you

Platinum Wings - Having sex with someone twice your age

Correct me if im wrong please

REALLY??? Cal... where did you get this from??? how interesting.. lol.

Originally Posted by cal_014

the wings mean what guys have "achieved" in there sexual life:

Red Wings - Having sex with a girl on her period

Brown Wings - Around the back

Gold Wings - Having sex with someone older than you

Platinum Wings - Having sex with someone twice your age

Correct me if im wrong please

Interesting how guys feel the need to "achieve" things like this. Perhaps they should be grateful the girl is giving them anything at all?

And you don't need different colored wings. Just the pure white wings of sex with someone you love is enough to send you soaring through the heavens.

Interesting how guys feel the need to "achieve" things like this. Perhaps they should be grateful the girl is giving them anything at all?

And you don't need different colored wings. Just the pure white wings of sex with someone you love is enough to send you soaring through the heavens.

but thats just boring normal guys like boasting about wat they hav done so they make up a system. just because u don't like it, it doesn't mean it is bad, its just another little bit of fun. and the way u were saying how guys r lucky they are getting anything at all makes it sound like girls don't like it wen i think girls want it just as much mayb even more wen they're in the mood for it. and i got the info off a mate which was passed down to him and so on and so forth.

but thats just boring normal guys like boasting about wat they hav done so they make up a system. just because u don't like it, it doesn't mean it is bad, its just another little bit of fun. and the way u were saying how guys r lucky they are getting anything at all makes it sound like girls don't like it wen i think girls want it just as much mayb even more wen they're in the mood for it. and i got the info off a mate which was passed down to him and so on and so forth.

Sorry, you misinterpreted what I was saying. I wasn't saying it was bad or wrong, just rather silly and pointless. You yourself admitted that its a way to boast and stroke a persons ego, make them feel better about what they have done. I don't see why you need to go around bragging about things like that. I know what I did, the girl I am with know what I did, and thats the only people it should really matter to. And if you are going to brag, I don't see how sex with a women on her period is a great accomplishment. Kissing her, yes. Sleeping with her, if you really think its best. Being engaged or married, great. But her period? It's not something that she enjoys, so why would it be something you enjoy?

Of course women like sex. Never said they didn't. The line about guys being lucky to have anything was a joke. If you followed my posts you'd see I'm all about pleasing a women and making her feel good. And I tend to get aLong better with women and make silly jokes about men being idiots (not serious, just kidding). So I wouldn't say women don't like sex.

Thing is, women tend to hold more power in relationships, even if guys don't want to admit it. If they aren't in the mood, don't be expecting sex. And if they are on their period and sex would be uncomfortable, its just being a gentleman to wait. Trust me, wait and they will reward you 10 fold later on.

but i hav herd that some women do like it on their periods if they rn't getting all messy with blood, because they are alot more active. So ive herd anyway and i didn't say i like to boast but guys do and every guy is different and if he wants to boast about it he can.

sorry raykay, but just because a chick's experimented with certain things (like things done during menstrual cycles) that doesn't mean that i actually enjoyed it hon. you got it all wrong. i DID state that i was pissed off at my ex (and the chick) for persuading me to do some crap like that.

sorry raykay, but just because a chick's experimented with certain things (like things done during menstrual cycles) that doesn't mean that i actually enjoyed it hon. you got it all wrong. i DID state that i was pissed off at my ex (and the chick) for persuading me to do some crap like that.

But.....if you felt that way....why did not you not just say no, like the second time around at least if from past experience you did not enjoy it?

I never claimed you did like it the first time or rather that you enjoyed it, which is why I just wonder why if you find it digusting you would do it? Especially if it took persuading it is pretty clear you were not wanting to do it, so I don't know why you gave in then????