i need answers !!some 1 please help me

this girl i know we are somewhat friends,but lately i have realized that i like her as more then a friend, and i thought she liked me as more then a friend i mean she gives me signs that she does like she was begging me 2 work out with her. so i finally did and we were finish running around the track she took her shirt off and said it was hot. sometimes she says things like i wanna go 2 the movies but i dont have any 1 to go with. I mean i neva jump in and say ok i wanna go with you but she knows i like her and she is always touching me and laughing with me. she always smiles when i come into the gym,but the thing that is really pissing me off is she neva calls me she says to me i am going 2 call u at 2.oo oclock and i say ok i get home and i wait and wait but it never happens i mean does she want me 2 chase her why would she ask me 2 go out some were with her and she cant even pick up a phone 2 call me i dont think she wants 2 be alone with me.she is ready 2 have sex i can tell by the conversations we have i ask her when are u going 2 do it and she says i need a boyfriend 1st i think she wants me but she doesnt wanna seem like a tramp. she said i have a 1 track brain but in the same breathe she will start talking 2 me about sex and she is a 20 year old virgin. i mean evey post that i have done is about her, and she is starting 2 get me very upset and im really getting angry i mean im a nice looking dude dont make me get ugly.should i call her and ask her why she hasnt called me or just leave her alone.she always talks 2 me about her family and personal problems ,i mean she tells me things and she makes me swear not 2 tell any 1, she talks 2 me about her monthly periods. but she will never call me if i want 2 talk with her i must call her and im sick of doing it

im just going back 2 the old me and arrogant guy that swears alot but if i do that she wont like me anymore, but alot of other girls will. i mean i havent told her how i feel but im sure she knows. i know she is very shy i am very shy also but i cant take much more of this. she is the girl i want so some 1 please tell me WHY IS SHE DOING THIS 2 ME!!

every man should have something he would die for!

i think she wants to be chased. obviously. every girl wants a guy to chase after her. if i were you i would call her and ask her if she would like to meet somewhere, then take her to a private area and talk to her. ask her if she likes you as much as you like her. then if she does ask her out on a date sometime. it seems to me that she likes you. just get her to open up to you. it might help.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Well, it seems to me like she's an attention whore that is not deserving of your time. I'm sorry to say it, but if she's willing to open up to you that much and not call you, I'd say she's just looking for male attention. Not the emotional attention so much, but the physical attention. Call her and find out what the deal is. Not only will it make it easier on her, but it'll make it easier on you, too. I could be completely off base since I don't know her, or your whole situation. If she wants you as much as you do her, then she'll pull through.

Hi Street dreamer,

Nothing like racing hormones and mixed messages!!!! I think if you pursue this, that's what you are going to get a lot of.

If you go after her, then be prepared. Please, please use a condom. Don't get caught up in this come here go away syndrome.

Just talk straight with her, and if you don't get the same back, move on. Don't be bitter and change some of the good habits you have started. You mentioned that it may be better to go the 'bad boy' route again, and that is just betraying the good honest side to you. Just stay true to yourself and everyone else B.S will surface. Then that's their problem and not yours.

Hope that helps ;-)

A

Hi. I think the best thing for you to do is relax, enjoy her company, get to know her as a friend, and let things unfold in their own time. You are off to a great start by just talking...don't rush things, my friend. This is the best time to get to know someone deeply..before any expectations. Call this girl, talk to her, ask her out on a nice, planned date (girls like PLANS..they like to be taken care of) Impress her, but be yourself. If she is giving you her time, that means she enjoys your company.

As you learn more about her, you will be able to know what to do next. Respect, patience, honesty, kindness, romance....these are all necessary to a lasting relationship. Good lovers are good friends. Let love unfold. If this isn't working out, let it go. The right time, the right person will come your way.

There is something in store for you that you may don't even know you want yet--something beautiful and lasting. You are young, you have life and spirit. Take the time to know this girl as a person, and perhaps you will grow to more. Be true, have a heart filled with love.

I hope this helps you. Just take this one day at a time, and if it is meant to be, love will come your way.

i think she is like most girls and they want to be chased by the guy that they like. They want to make sure that you like her enough to keep calling her despite all the running away she is doing. I think its kinda mean when she tells u that she'll call but she never does. I know guys that have done that to me, and it plainly pisses me off! I suggest you talk to her about her little "broken promises" and see if she understands. And tell her that you don't like to be chasing her around and calling her, when she doesn't make any effort on her part.

Well, i hope i helped somewhat.

Good Luck

ok- either this girl likes you but she doesn't know how to be blunt about it or she is playing with you. the best thing to do is keep an open line of communication between you two. You need to know if she really does like you because if not you need to move on to better things. 8) And stop waisting your time and stressing over her.

1) Problem: you don't know what she's thinking. For all you know she's telling all her friends that she's being incredibly obvious and you're not doing anything.

2) Problem: you're letting her get to you. For your own sanity you have to stop walking the fence. Either decide you're going to chase her and make a move or that she's not worth your time and just ignore her.

3) Problem: for some reason a lot of women won't make the first move. They'll allude to being interested and flirt but won't actually act on it. So even if you think she's interested she's never going to call or ask you out.

Hi! - Oh yes i know what you are talkin' about im going through the same problems..the only thing i really have to say is share what you are feelling with her! It should work and if it don't then shes not worth wastin' your time! Really, thats all i have to say.

Okay StreetDreamer, here's the scoop so far every one has great advice.

But one thing bothers me, I don't understand why you get upset. No reason too, just be happy you can share time with her. And why are you guys saying she is a PLAYER? You didn't mention if she has another man on the side.

You know what? She might actually LIKE YOU! and she really is being shy about it, sometimes people can't verbally express what they want too. She might be scared too, she might just be an old fashioned girl. You gotta earn her you know what I am saying?? Have you ever attempted to kiss her? have you been in that situation with her? If that kissing moment ever comes up, ask her before you go in for the kill, Just ask her "Can you kiss you" that way you don't get that uncomfortable REJECTION when a girl turns her head away. I'd rather get verbally turned down, that way you leave the door open to your questions, if she declines the kiss, ask her why she has been stringing you along etc. or.....

She might just want a friend, I have to admit since I was a child I have had many male friends and they have and are my best friends, don't get me wrong I have lots of girlfriends, but guys are different, they aren't FAKE, I guess, like many girls can be. I don't have to worry about what I say, or if I hurt their feelings, there sort of like girls but tougher hahaha. Guys are always honest when it comes to how I look, if I look like crap, trust me THEY WONT LIE TO ME! Guys have no shame to their game, they will tell me when I LOOK LIKE SHIT! plus I cuss like a pirate sometimes, and it doesn't offended them hahaha!! And another thing Guys tend to keep secrets VERY, VERY, WELL. They aren't as GOSSIPY like girls are. She might just feel comfortable with you and enjoy your company. And it's better to be a friend first any ways. Girls want a man they can talk to, don't get all upset cuz you think the girl is playing you! just be honest with her, if your really at your wits end with this ASK HER!! Tell her do you like me, LIKE ME!?? What's the worst she can say? NO? and then what you die?.... NO, LIFE GOES ON! right?. You only live once. Don't hold back be upfront. And another thing if your putting on this nice boy ACT for her, YOUR NOT BEING TRUE TO YOUR SELF! what the heck is that about, gosh that is the most annoying thing, So basically your saying your nice to her because you like her, like her. That doesn't make sense. That so WRONG!, it's funny how guys act like they really want a certain girl, and then when they get her BAM! they take her for granted! uugh!!! that is so NOT cool. DON'T DO THAT CRAP OKAY! Be your self! no one likes a fake a**

Peace Out

-CNB

First-she wants you to ask her to the movies.

Second-remember this always-girls do not call, even if they say they will. so what do you do about this- she says she'll call you at 2 and doesn't- well, you call her at 3, saying something like "I wasn't around at 2 and was hoping I didn't miss your call"- that will get the ball rolling.

Third-what have you got to lose. She wants you to ask her out, in the past girls haven't been the ones to be aggressive, so you need to be more so. She is giving you all the hints to show you that she wants you to ask her out, so do it.

Fourth- Just ask. The worst that can happen is a no, and like I said on another post, you won't regret not asking, and you'll be proud of yourself for asking.

Good luck.

Jimbucktwo1776

That's that.

Hey Dreamer, it's me Happy Heb...

Finally found ur message, sorry it took so long... Again i can kinda relate 2 ur experience. My gf neva calls me but that's coz she's kinda shy. Some girls believe, that the guys always hav 2 make the first move. She might b sayin that she'll call u and not so that when u don't get her call, u'll call her and ask her what happened 2 c that u care about her or if u want 2 keep things easy just say u weren't around or u were busy wif things and probably didn't hear the call.

Obviously she wants ur attention and wants u 2 chase her down, she LIKES you, that's why she's always flirting wif u and everything. I kno it can drive ppl mad but try not 2 think about it so much, u still hav a life 2 get on wif.

Take things slowly, once u get the calls and ur friendship and communication going more smoothly, definitely ask her out, that's also obvious, give her a lil taste of her own medicine by taking things slowly. I highly doubt she'll say no and if she does, she's just a total slutty flirt, no offence...

Happy Heb