depressed about being circumsized

sigh, right now i feel kinda depressed about being circumsized. When i was little, my parents and doctors never told me the cons of having the fore skin removed. The reason it was removed was becasue i was young(alwayz forget to clean it) and had more forskin on the penis or somthing related to that. Later i found out in Bio class that there is no advantage toward higine to have it circumsized (it was stated in the textbook clearly)!

I was all excited today because my gf was gonna give me head tommorw. so i was just seaching up things about the penis and found out that being circumsized reduces pleasure by alot.

Now i feel mad, sad and other mixes of emotions. I feel like i will never get as much pleasure if any from anything (even sex).not taht i have had sex before.

i feel really down rite now >_<.>

](*,)

yes i know bout the post under:S that is where i read the cons and i search up some research on it too. i really dislike the thing about losing senstivity there. some guy qouted, " it is like lving in a black and white world instead of a color world." but than i was circumsized was was young so i never masterbated before i got circumsized. what if i dun feel anything from getting head ...omg i would feel so depressed!

I think i feel more reassured now, thanks to all the comments given. I feel much better than a hour ago when i read the other circumsized topic here and looked at those websites; they made it seem like the end of the world. but i still think that doctors should explain all the con before the sugury. i also think they should ban this kind of sugury for ppl without a problem. they should ban it just like how they banned euthenasia...grrrr~!

anywayz i hope tmw i will feel like i am in heaven. i will get back to u guys tmw. wish me luck!

I don't think it decreased pleasure, but as stated, sensitivity. That doesn't necessarily mean it feels any better or worse, since you can't really compare.

Just think of it this way: If a man is circumsized, his member is constantly rubbing up against his boxers and what not. If he's uncircumsized, it's kind of hidden away until put to use.

And the only way it affects hygine is if the person himself is unhygenic. It's just "cleaner" being circumsized, because uncircumsized men have to worry about cleaning under thoroughly.

Sex is an individual experience. Don't give up hope quite yet.

No reason to be depressed! Sure, it might decrease your sensitivity but I've never met a guy who considers it a bad thing. Most guys have enough trouble lasting as it is... I was with one guy who wasn't circumsized and he always wished he was. He didn't feel like he fit into the social norm of what he was "supposed" to look like and always felt a bit self conscious about it. And yes, being circumsized does make hygiene easier because the foreskin has to be pulled back and takes a bit of extra time.

THE BOOKS ARE LIARS!!! lol Just kidding. Everyone is different, I bet the book didn't tell you that. I would have to disagree with that statement because my boyfriend is circumcized and he feels pleasure all right! And so do many other men that I am friends with. Don't think about it too much because when you finally get into the position of having oral sex or actual sex, you might not get excited because of the worry, not because of the fact that you are circumcized.

• 2 months later...
sigh, i feel depressed about being circumsized. When i was little, my parents and doctors never told me the cons of having the fore skin removed. ...Later i found out in Bio class that there is no advantage ... (it was stated in the textbook clearly)! ...(and, next)... i was just seaching up things about the penis and found out that being circumsized reduces pleasure by alot. Now i feel mad, sad and ...

You are way too impressionable for your own good. How did you feel BEFORE you "found out" all these negative opinions from these so-called "expert" sources? You need to understand that there is a loud and growing group of rabid anti-circumcision hysteria nut cases out there, and they want you to join their cult of victimhood.

There's some things people should know about the forskin.

THe inside layer of the forskin is pink skin called frictional mucosa. It's exactly the same as the skin inside the mouth vagina and anus. THis skin is made for friction and is highly sensitive.

So you're sensitivity depends in large part on the amount of pink skin that's left. Some guys lose it all while some have up to 90# of the original skin intact.

THe penis head is also made of mucosa. The sexual act is meant to be friction between 2 genital mucosas, male and female. Wne the man is not having sex, his sensitve mucosa is covered up and protedcted by the unretracted forskin. Mother nature is ingenius.

Too bad ignorance is rampant in this world.

If your feeling bad about being cut fearing that your not going to enjoy sex your need a wake up call. You have sex as a whole person eyes, hands, mouth, heart, mind, soul, everything not just your * * * *. When you let the whole experience of sex happen every where in your body and mind not just the tip of your * * * * the you'll start to get it.

cb2000, I agree with the sentiment of your post. Though it could have been said in a nicer way.

Sex is more then the penis and the vagina. It's a total experience that uses all senses and the entire body. It's something that goes beyond the physical and touches on emotional and spiritual levels. Once you see that, it changes how you will feel about the act.