Do you consider kissing, hugging, touching etc as cheating or actually beening intamate with someone cheating.

Somethings I believe that cheating is the every mans NATURE, they will cheat even if they are the boyfriend, the friend, the human or even the husband to be. Sometimes if think that they do it for purpose. How do you actually understand men and understand what what they are going. Because most of the time they just say that it just happpens.

Okay well I must be out of that category because I know for a fact that I would never cheat and I have been put into situations that I could have the opportunity to do so and havn't. No matter how much I might dislike my current partner, I would never cheat on them unless I was broken up. To answer your question, yes, kissing and other forms of unessesary physical contact would be consider as such.

-ME

i've had my chances and i did kinda reacted upon them. i've always thought of myself as the non-cheating type. Is it worth it? No, it's really not. I didn't do anything serious. we didn't even kiss. she was there for me when i had problems with my ex. It's not worth it!! don't ever do anything to hurt the one you love because no matter what happens she doesn't deserve it. at the time i just needed someone to listen to me and not scooted me away. yes, i'm a hypocrit. shoot me pls.

i guess i did what i did was because my gf at that time didn't understand me. she didn't wanna deal with the person that i am. i looked elsewhere to find someone who'd accept me for who i am. if you feel things are going wrong with your relationship, don't shut him out. communication IS the key to any relationship.

things don't just happen for no reason. if you feel he's cheating on you, then you need to approach him and ask him what's on his mind. even if you know he'll say something you won't like. talk about everything that's on your mind. chances are he's feeling the same way.