I am a 22 year old straight female. However, every once in awhile, I will notice a girl's body and get sort of turned on. It's very rarely, but it happens. For example, there is this girl in my class who wore a particular sweater and some nice pants and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It is mostly breasts that do it for me. However, the thought of doing anything with a female isn't appealing and weirdly looking at pictures of naked women doesn't do it either. What is going on here?

Since I was about 14 or 15. But the feelings don't last and its not all the time. Just occasionally I will see a girl's breasts or butt and be sort of turned on. But then a few days later it won't be that way. And I won't feel that way again until a few months or even a year later.

I don't think it is anything to get too upset about.

I'm gay, and I do like looking at women's breasts as well...Just because you are overwhelmingly attracted to another gender does not mean you can't appreciate the beauty of another.

Like sometimes I'll watch Ghost Whisperer, and when Jennifer Love Hewitt is wearing something low cut I just marvel at how gorgeous she and her breasts are. Whenever I watch that show I temporarily turn straight.

However, if your feelings for the female body is overwhelming you then you might be lesbian or bisexual...Just consider all the options before you just dive in head over feet.

Like sometimes I'll watch Ghost Whisperer, and when Jennifer Love Hewitt is wearing something low cut I just marvel at how gorgeous she and her breasts are. Whenever I watch that show I temporarily turn straight.

What's up with gay guys and womens' breasts, anyways? i mean.. i'm a lesbian, and i hang out with a lot of gay guys, and every time my friends and i go out to the bar, the guys end up grabbing either my or our lesbian friends' breasts.. a few of them actually seem a bit obsessed with the upper female anatomy.. it strikes me as rather odd.

but as for the original thread, i wouldn't worry about noticing that a chick is hott. i mean.. you notice that girls in general pay attention to the way other girls look? in high school they tend to pick other girls apart, mostly focusing on the negative attributes... but with their friends they're always quick to tell each other that no, those pants don't make your butt look big, or how great they look or whatever. it could also just be that you're not actually sexually attracted to the women you notice.. you could just subconsciously want your breasts to look like that chick's.. or i could be wrong. but either way, i wouldn't worry about this too much!

Here's some history of this attraction... as you will see, it comes and goes in spurts.

Sophomore year of high school I became reunited with a friend from middle school who I hadn't seen and noticed she has grown really big boobs. That's when I became fascinated. Like, I was looking through her closet and noticed all her shirts were now v-necks and knit material meaning tight and skimpy and I kept imagining her in them. She also talked about her boobs a lot. She was a year younger than me. When we hung out she would do things like jump up and down a lot so her boobs bounced and i wouldn't take my eyes off them.

We stopped hanging out, that fascination lasted about a month. Junior year my best friend at the time whose really skinny got humongous boobs and I didn't pay much attention to it at first. Then I started glancing once in awhile and helped her go shopping once and picked out little tight shirts. I was helping her shop for whawt to wear on a date...what I thought he'd like. Then we grew apart.

Fast forward several yaers later. My current best friend is overweight and because of it has gigcantic breasts. She wears nice bras though so her boobs aren't nasty fat boobs. They're quite nice actually and she gets complimented and stares frequently. She always wears cleavage bearing/tight shirts because that's the feature of her body she likes. This summer we were selling beer together at a baseball game. She was wearing a *very* low cut little tank top because it was pretty hot out. This guy about age 45 came and ordered a beer that was way at the bottom of the cooler. This required some digging where she had to bend down and I looked and stared down her shirt the whole time she was down. I don't know if she saw, she never said anything or acted different. However, as I was steering my glance back toward this man, I noticed that his eyes were going from looking down her shirt and following my eyes up. He then gave me a little gross smile. What was he thinking???

That was in August. I haven't had any thoughts until the other day when I noticed that girl in class.

I think it's normal to feel this way. Think of it this way, as we grow up we are bombarded with feminity, what's sexy, we associate sexiness with the female figure. Breasts are fascinating things! I know many straight women who fantasize about women, because women are "safer", they feel more feminine, but they have no desire to actually have a relationship with a woman.

Unless you actually are connected to being with a woman on a relationship level, I would say you are more curious, or attracted to the sexuality of women, then to them exactly.

i think that the main question you need to be asking yourself is whether or not female breasts arouse sexual interest in you or not (as in, does it turn you on or not). and from that point you can work on where you're going with this from there. being impressed with or envious of another woman's cleavage is one thing, completely apart from being sexually attracted to the female form. either way, i wouldn't worry about it too much.. neither is abnormal.

ok, well.. do you ever catch yourself wanting to do sexual acts with other women when you're checking out other womens' breasts, or not? like do you ever get an urge to kiss them, or something, or is it just like a general being turned on?

like i said before.. either way, it's not abnormal. just be yourself, and you'll be fine.

I also think it is more appreciation for the female form. But to make sure, ask yourself if you find youself getting sexually attracted by other things. Have you been turned on by other things about a women before? Or is it just more of a fascination/appreciation for a women's breasts?

Also, in each of the examples you mentioned the girls had breasts that were on the large side. There was also a high amount of sexuality involved - from one girl talking about them all the time to the revealing and sexy outfits being worn. I think that when you have large breasts, put in an outfit that is very flattering and shows them off, it is rather difficult not to notice them. With breasts being very femine and a sexual area in our minds, it is easy to be aroused by them, if you are male or female.

I have noticed myself looking at asses once in awhile. More of taking note of them, not really being turned on them...

About my best friend I wrote about before... I used to feel kind of uncomfortable when she wore little shirts, like I felt like I had to make an extra effort to not look at her breasts every time I spoke to her. Is it wrong to let myself look?? If me and her are going out to eat alone somwehre and she's wearing a low cut shirt and leaning into the booth and I see cleavage, is it rude to look at it and like it? She almost always wears low-cut shirts... and I always catch myself talking to her boobs. Do you think she notices this? And if so, what do you think she thinks?