why is this happenning to me AGAIN :(

Well I have been dating this guy for only one month. I sleep over his house and all. He is a wonderful person BUT doesn't want to be in any relationships. In July his gf broke up with him..not really clear to why but I know he still longs for her though he says that he doesn't. His birthday just passed and he didnt receive a card or a call from her and I know he was upset. On that note...we has a few conversations in where he stated how im "too good" of a girl for him and that he doesnt want to hurt me...blah blah...to me this is a typicl "im not into u line" ya think? anyhow...last night for my own being and to not get hurt once again i left him a message saying how I dont want to get hurt and i think its best that we just dont speak cuz im getting into him too much...which he can sense and he doesnt want that to happen sooo now i regret leaving such message cuz he didnt even call me back or anything! im so sad now! Where are all the good guys nowadays? well he was one but just didnt want what was good! What should i do? I called him today wishing him a happy thansgiving and asked him to call and i do want to remain friends...is it a wrap now...? Maybe it would be all for the best if he didnt call...i dont know im hurting once again! Advise please...

aww..........yeah, that hurts like hell. i was hurting just a few minutes ago.....this guy has been backing off and giving me a ton of excuses, letting me know im behind his laundry on his priority list and that he has to fit me in his schedule.

but you know what darling.....this guy isnt good enough for you. he is just looking for comfort after his failed relationship which left him with fresh wounds. he's using you to nurse it. because he is using you, you shouldnt have anything to do with him. dont let yourself be used by users!!

dont be friends, that will just hurt you more. just dump him and forget him! i know it's not that easy but sometimes that's the best thing to do for youself.

hey, im already dumping this guy in my mind, heart and emotions first. that way it'll hurt less. he wants to use you? do it to him too. detach slowly so it doesnt hurt you. or just go into no contact. but either way........the ship has sailed, burned and sunk.

hey, you can always pm me. fellow ladies need to stick together! you poor thing....i feel ur pain. i hate these men. i been kissing all these frogs, i want a real gentleman now!!

Some people can be selfish and use people for comfort, or as they call it "the rebound". I would just move on from him, bc if your a good girl like he says, you will have no trouble finding a better guy that will treat you very good. Just make sure that you don't let yourself be a pillow that he can rest on when he wants and later just toss when he is done. GOod luck and I hope the heartache fades quick