opinions on approaching really beautiful women...

phoenix66

Hi everyone, it's been a while since if posted a question here it is,

Hopefully some ladies respond.

I've gotten a lot of advice saying that really beautiful women can get asked out 10 or 20 times in any given week, thereforeeee they are more likely to turn you down unless you you have something special going for you like wealth or really good looks. This may be true if that girl works at a club or bar or something, which I don't think is a place to find a woman with girlfriend potential, in my opinion. I'm a little confused, I've heard some women and men say that the really beautiful women hardly ever get asked out because most men are so intimidated by them since they are so good looking. Which do you think is more accurate? What about really hot women that don't work in or go to clubs and bars? Thanks everyone.

Well, this reminds me of something that happened today. i was playing pool with some buddies at the rec center, and the most gorgeous girl walked in. I was just knocked off my feet. Anyways, I knew I didn't have the courage to ask her out or anything, and like you said, I was too intimidated to ask her out. I didn't actually do it, but I thought about just going up and telling her how beautiful she was, not asking her out or anything. Sorry, Im rambling now. Anyways, with me, I'm just intimidated like yous said.

I've gotten a lot of advice saying that really beautiful women can get asked out 10 or 20 times in any given week, thereforeeee they are more likely to turn you down unless you you have something special going for you like wealth or really good looks.

I think that if a woman is that beautiful, she'll want a guy that was attracted to her by her personality or something more than just her looks.

10 to 20 times a week Interesting question you brought up. I consider myself to be an attractive girl and guys close to never ask me out. I'm outgoing and friendly, it's not like I'm antisocial. I still can't figure it out. I work with this guy who's really nice and fun but he doesn't look at me when he' talking to me. He looks at the other people we work with when he's talking to them, is that intimidation? What do you guys think?

Yes chances are that out of the 20 guys who ask them out, 15 are jerks who most likely just want to eventually have sex with her, and the other 5 are potential. Don't get intimidated by that. Get your name in the ballot box and win her heart. Believe me, if she doesn't want to date you because you're not up to her physical standards, then she is not a "beautiful" woman after all, just a stuck up looker. You hold just as many cards as she does. Time to play your hand.

This is by far the truth. Looks and $ are very far down the list as far as chicks are concerned. It's all about your personality. I'll pm you some really good sites to give you advice.

I don't quite agree. I'm a girl, and I don't quite consider myself attractive. I think my chest is a little small and my belly's a little big (wouldn't be too bad if everything was proportional instead of trying to cancel all the other curves out), and I NEVER GET ASKED OUT ON DATES. Maybe once a year or so? And usually by guys who are either addicted to drugs or think I'm an easy mark for sex, so I won't have anything to do with them.

Despite all this, I think I'm a good person. I'm apparently very chatty, friendly and generally well-liked. And I'n constantly and consistantly put in the friendzone by even the plain looking guys.

I think men are shallower than you'd like to admit. I think it's an ago-boost for them. It makes me very sad...

It is a bit contradictory. Beautiful women get asked out all of the time/none of the time. I have a contradictory answer.

I get hit on a lot at random, mostly because I hang out at the same places and people get a chance to know me so they feel a little more comfortable. That being said, I can have the worst dry spells. Usually the guys that hit on me are not guys I would want to date and those that I consider more of what I'm looking for are a little intimidated. They don't act like normal people around me and seem to always have to play a game to try to get me interested. This is a huge turn off unless I really like him and he's not heavy handed with it. I liked one guy at work until he pulled this crank and now I don't even notice him.

I think what a beautiful girl can appreciate is someone acting regular around them, not like the beautiful girl is all that just because she's pretty. Act like you don't notice she's pretty and be friendly but not too flirty at first. See how she responds. Get to know her and respond to the side of her that wants to be understood. If you have something she likes, you act differently than all of the other guys and you get her then you have a much better shot.

Best of luck,

Belle

It is a bit contradictory. Beautiful women get asked out all of the time/none of the time. I have a contradictory answer.

I get hit on a lot at random, mostly because I hang out at the same places and people get a chance to know me so they feel a little more comfortable. That being said, I can have the worst dry spells. Usually the guys that hit on me are not guys I would want to date and those that I consider more of what I'm looking for are a little intimidated. They don't act like normal people around me and seem to always have to play a game to try to get me interested. This is a huge turn off unless I really like him and he's not heavy handed with it. I liked one guy at work until he pulled this crank and now I don't even notice him.

I think what a beautiful girl can appreciate is someone acting regular around them, not like the beautiful girl is all that just because she's pretty. Act like you don't notice she's pretty and be friendly but not too flirty at first. See how she responds. Get to know her and respond to the side of her that wants to be understood. If you have something she likes, you act differently than all of the other guys and you get her then you have a much better shot.

Best of luck,

Belle

Best of luck,

Belle

Best of luck,

Belle

Best of luck,

Belle

I don't quite agree. I'm a girl, and I don't quite consider myself attractive. I think my chest is a little small and my belly's a little big (wouldn't be too bad if everything was proportional instead of trying to cancel all the other curves out), and I NEVER GET ASKED OUT ON DATES. Maybe once a year or so? And usually by guys who are either addicted to drugs or think I'm an easy mark for sex, so I won't have anything to do with them.

Despite all this, I think I'm a good person. I'm apparently very chatty, friendly and generally well-liked. And I'n constantly and consistantly put in the friendzone by even the plain looking guys.

I think men are shallower than you'd like to admit. I think it's an ago-boost for them. It makes me very sad...

The way I wrote it came out confusing. I mean that women are not as shallow as guys when it comes to looks.

Depends on what you mean by being hit on. My girlfriend maybe gets asked out at least once everytime we go out unless I make it clear we are together-and even then sometimes she still gets asked out. If I am not with her at all and she goes out on a girls night, she gets asked out at least 3 times that night.

She gets hollared at when she goes to gas up at the gas station, she gets guys hollaring at her when she is driving and they pull up beside her, she gets guys who are interested in her but are too shy to ask her out coming up to her and chatting, etc. All of these things combines happen to her maybe 10-20 times a week.

If a beautiful girl doesn't get hit on much then maybe it is something about how she carries herself. I know when I was dating if a beautiful women carried herself like she was the shizit, then I wouldn't think about her twice. She may have not really been like that either, but if she gave off that impression I wasn't going to waste my time.

If a beautiful girl looked open and friendly by smiling a lot and such, I would approach her right away-which is exactly what I did to meet my current girlfriend.

As far as doing things differently than the other 100 guys that ask her out... I can tell you about my girlfriend and how I got her. She gets hit on a lot, yet she said she like me because:

1) She thought I was hot-but that wan't enough because a lot of hot guys get turned down by her.

2) I approached in a polite manner, introduced myself, and started a pleasant conversation.

3) And the biggest one to her, was that I smiled a lot and appeared really interested in what she had to say. She loved that I smiled a lot when I talked to her. She's been hit on gorgeous guys who pick up chicks all of the time based on their looks, but she said they come in all assuming, are too forward, and don't really have a genuine smile. She never gives those guys chances.

Also, by the end of the night we had danced together and before I left I asked her for her phone number. She never thought for a second I was trying to make buddies with her, like a lot of shy guys do. She knew I was interested in her and never allowed there to be any confusion. That was a big plus to keep me out of "friendzone".