only works out if ur horoscopes r compatible....wot u think?

hi, i was just guna ask a general question about being compatible with someone. i'm a gemini and as my sign says i am most compatible with aquarius, libre aries and leo. ive found in the past some one my strongest relationshps have been whith ppl who i a supposed to be the most compatibility with. except im a bit worried that i often depend too much on or look too much into starsigns..... like if im gettin on wit a guy or i start seing sumone (or even if im making a new friend!) and i find out from their starsign that theyre not compatible with me...i find that i hardly make much more of an effort with them coz i always think it probably won't last anyway coz were not compatible. does anyone else ever think like this?? i dont want starsigns to predict my realtionshps with ppl but i find it really hard not too! am i obsessed?!

If you are allowing horoscopes to dictate who you do decide to date and who you don't then I think you are obssessed.

Without going into the validity or otherwise of horoscopes, as with anything else they are a rough guide only. Nothing to do with relationships is an exact science.

They are not an exact science.

There are some traits I have in common with what I "should" as a Leo, and plenty I don't! We see what we want to see, and believe what we want to believe.

I think if you are basing your relationships on horoscope compatibility, you may find yourself 'checking out' because you create the reality...if you think you are not compatible, you will create incompatibilities and look for them!

Even those stated to be most compatible are going to have their own conflicts (me and my partner are both Leos - so apparently we are too stubborn for one another, and should fight for centre of attention, but really that is not the case....are personalities are FAR more complex then a horoscope can attribute!). We get along fantastically as we should according to horoscope, but it's not because our star signs work! It is because WE work! I know plenty of couples whom should match and don't, and plenty whom don't who do.

It's more about individuality, then the day you were born or when your moon rose over sign and so forth.

I would say you are obsessed with the whole sign deal. I personally do not believe it. I only tell people my sign if they ask but do not see a point in it. I once read the description of my sign and burst out laughing because it was so unlike me.

I think you are putting a block in your mind not to be with certain people because you do not think it will work. Yes, that is obsessed. If you do not want it to "predict" who you get with...don't. Put down that horoscope junk and live a normal life.

doent believe starsigns!!! You cant determine who your most compatablie with because everyone has different personalitys. Try and stay away from horoscopes for a bit because it does sound you are obessed with it. Dont worry I had the same problem, I used to read my horoscope everymorining before I started my day =P

If you're going the astrology route, going simply by your Sun sign isn't going to tell you anything specific.

Your natal (birth) chart is a snapshot of the position of the planets at the time of your birth. The signs you look at in the horoscope in the newspaper are your Sun sign....simply the position of the Sun when you were born.

If you want to use astrology to determine your compatibility with someone, comparing Sun signs won't tell you anything. To learn anything you will need to have both natal (birth) charts drawn up THEN compare the 2 charts. For a love relationship, you'd want to see how the position of the Moon & Venus in each chart compared to each other along with several other aspects in each chart.

Going only on one's sun sign (i.e. I was born in the first part of May so I'm a Taurus but when I was born the Moon was in Gemini, Venus was in the sign of Cancer, Mercury was in Taurus, I have a Capricorn rising sign, and I forget what-all else now...) to determine anything about them as a specific individual is kinda like saying all people of a certain nationality or religious group are all the same. While all people of a nationality or religious group may share some traits, they are all different from one another.

Astrology, like all other forms of metaphysical readings (like psychics, Tarot cards, Rune Stones and the like) can be fun...sometimes, they can even offer you some insight into yourself and your problems, and they're fine forms of entertainment. I dabbled in this stuff for a number of years and hung out with a variety of readers. But I would never use any of these things as a substitute for good common sense.

The best way to find out if you're compatible with someone is, and always will be, spending some time interacting with them and being aware of your reactions to them.

there are some certain traits they are rather correct on. I am a cancer and I am very homey, and over protective of people I love- I am completely emotional while my partner who is a Gemini is more about being outside and is the thinker rather than the feeler- according to zodiac signs we are one of the worst matches ever made....

but i wouldnt neglect people because of zodiac signs. I think they are fun to check out but i do not rely on them at all to make decisions about people.

I wouldnt believe it so much- people are just out there to make suckers out of anyone. Its all about wanting your money.

God is the only thing I believe in ...but if you don't believe in God, then just believe in whatever it is you believe in- but not horoscopes or zodiac signss!!!!