Pregnant and craving kinky sex but not from my fiance.

Whatever you do, don't do anything rash. If your fiance isn't performing to your standards, talk to him about it. Couples should be open about this stuff - my girlfriend and I, for example, are constantly exchanging suggestions on how we can make our sexual experiences more enjoyable

Defintitely talk it out!! Most men have a kinky string in them somewhere. You just have to know where to pull it!! lol Tell him what you are interested in and he will probably be really surprised and like it! I find myself thinking about my sex life with my past boyfriends. I think we all do that once in a while. Certain people just do different things. Some are better than others, some have one main specialty, I could go on and on. We just like to relish on the fact that we had that one time and it was good then, but I had to move on. Whatever you are missing though, talk to your boyfriend. You will be surprised what he is willing to do!

Lilacs,

It's normal to fantasize about other people, pregnant or not. We all fantasize. When I was with my ex girlfriend, I would fantasize about my previous girlfriend. Why? Because it was something I didn't have with my ex, but with my previous girlfriend. So, it's very normal. My guess is that your ex and you had kinky sex before, which is why you're once again desiring it. Nothing wrong with that, so long as you don't act upon it. You might try learning how to seduce your current man, so that he wants the same thing you want. That will require getting into his head, and figuring out how to make him want the same thing without blantely asking. You could also go that blatent route, but I find being direct with people much more ineffective than going the subtle, indirect approach.

Good luck.

If you imagine having kinky sex with your ex while you do it with your boyfriend, I suppose it can be harmless. Thoughts are better than actions, thats for sure. Everyone has fantasies sometimes that they will not necessarily perform.

If you do this, make sure you never tell him, that sh!t hurts