so my friend is coming to visit us from Australia. so my husband asks me to take his phone with me wherever I go as our friend may call.

so i get an sms. thinking it may be from our friend i check it out. It's from another friend, but before i can help myself ( i know, curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back) i look at the other sms in the folder. The following is a transcript:

"Hell yes. Am about to head out! what are you up to?

from same number

"Singapore home you mean? I just got really excited that you meant this home."

"Well I wish you were a white man sweating here!"

""

"Probably"

"Well, have fun. Love you"

"Thank you my love.XOXO"

End of transcript.

I confronted him about these messages and he said:

He doesn't know the number or who they might be from. Doesn't remember getting the messages. Didn't respond to them. Has not cheated on me.

I checked his cell phone bill. There are phone calls made to the number with call times of over 40 minutes (a long time to talk to someone he claims not to know). I called the number. A woman answered. When I asked whom I was speaking to she hung up. Since then the number has been disconnected and my husband has deleted all messages on his phone.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any reputable companies who can help me do a reverse lookup on the number so that I can find out who it is?

Your help is really appreciated.

If you look on Gogle and search for "reverse cell phone lookup"

Some charge:

link removed

Some are free:

link removed

When I put my own cell phone number in on the free one- it was only able to tell me the city and state, and phone carrier I have.

The paid ones supposedly give you a name and address.

Something is definitly up. I hope everything works out for you.

BellaDonna

ok...you find SMS that he has replied to. The word LOVE is in there...then you see calls made for over 40 minutes...HOW MUCH MORE PROOF do you need? Will you only believe him when you find him with her?

Like the last person said, this is just an insult to you. How stupid does he think you are...

I wouldn't take that...

I agree it does look suspicious!

However, I use the words 'Love you and I love you or Love always', regularly with friends and family. This does not mean that I'm in love with them! Those 3 little words are special and are reserved for my Fiance!

I hope you discover the truth soon.

Good luck and take care.