So i found love at last

benjaminge1

Just thought i'd tell you all about what's happened to me.

I was down in the dumps for ages, feeling really lonely, I had no one to hold or no one one to love. I pretty much gave up on love and just accepted that I was probably going to be single for the rest of my life.

Then, one night after work, about 2 months ago I decided to take a walk with my ipod, down to the river near my house. It was a beautiful evening, the sun was setting, it looked amazing. I sat down on the bank and listened to a few tunes whilst watching the sun go down.

It was then that I saw this beautiful girl walking along by the bank. She smiled at me so i smiled back and she carried on pass me. About 5 minutes later she was walking back towards me. She stopped by me and said something. I took my headphones off and asked her to repeat what she said. She said "what an amazing evening, hey?" I smiled and agreed.

To cut a long story short, she sat next to me and we chatted until way after it got dark. She, like me, often took walks down to the river and we found out we had so much in common.

We met up the next night and since then havn't spent one day apart. Her name's Sarah and she's absolutely amazing and i'm so inlove with her.

I thank God I went to the river that night. I can't believe my luck.

It just goes to show that love can happen anytime and when you're least expecting it.

i like your story and i had a very similar one. too the point where we knew we were soul mates. it was the first time for me in that way that i felt. and, i had been married and divorced before.

i dont want to sound deluded but i would not want it to happen that way again. when you have experienced something almost perfect and it gets taken away from you overnight - you can just imagine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...