okay, my ex has been having problems w/her boyfriend and she is calling alot more and acting different, we have been talking as friends for the last couple months. She asked me today if we could hang out tomorrow night, not go anywhere, just hangout and I said that would be fine. We have not hung out in a long time.

Tonight she called and asked me if I missed her, and I was honest and said at times, then she asks me when I miss her and I said when I hear a song on the radio, or go to a place we both went alot, or watch a movie that we both saw together. I wasn't real deep like saying I miss holding you in my arms at night, or your kiss, or anything deep like that. Then I felt compelled to ask her if she missed me and she said yes and that she would talk about it more tomorrow when we hang out.

I really still like this girl and would like to date her again just to see if a second chance would work.

My question is when we hang out tomorrow how should I act, what should I say? Did I say the right things so far?

What is stupid? Is to let her take control of you. It seems like her new relationship is not working out and now she is coming back to you for shelter.

I was in an exactly situation. My ex was not happy with her relationship, she calls, emails, says misses me. We went out, even spent a night. What did I come out with? A second chance? No, just more torture and pain.