hey..i m new here and i just wanted people to know how i use to feel.Well about 4 months ago before i started to date my boyfriend i use to pray to god to take me off this earth. i didnt want to be here any more. I dunno my life took kind of a dead end and i didnt want to be here. But now i m glad he didnt because i found someone who loves me and never wants to hurt me. The other day i was thinking about how i m not afaird to die i think its cuz i wanted to die so many times that i m not of afaird of it. And now that i dont want to die i could because i m losing weight. And i m scard and my boyfriend told me a few weeks ago i was too skinny and that i need to gain weight. Which is good because at least he tells me what i need to here and not what i want to hear.Any way today i ws listening to a song that reminds me of sucide and ya i thought about sucide but i could never actually do it since my grandmother would die from a heartattack and my mom and dad would never get over it and plus i have alot more of life to live so whats the point of dieing.

Well, first off, are you eating well? I believe it's just over 2,000 calories a day for females to be a healthy ammount. Depending on your height and weight, along with your age, you can determine your BMI and healthy weight range to find out where you stand.

On top of that, it's never a bad idea to see your doctor. Do you go yearly?

Hey I wanna be his everything, If he told you, you were skinny, try to eat more then. I hope he's telling you that for your own benefit though. I'm not fond of skinny girls also. I don't like girls that starve themselves cause they think their too fat. I like girls that eat and are healthy, and they can be fat but, as long as their comfortable, I personally have no problem unless it's apparent that food or whatever is hurting them and then a lifestyle change would then be in order. Goodluck