I have a ?

This is a question for all the girls, guys are welcome to reply too though. I was just wondering, do you HAVE to moan or scream during sex?? I mean, cause I havent, ive just had deep breathing, and some pain from being a beginner still but not much. So if you could reply back to this do t soon plz. Thank you, bye.

-Paige

no way... you don't have to moan and scream... although comments to your partner saying if they're doing something good or not is always a good thing... cos the more you compliment their actions, the more they're willing to do

and 14? a bit young to be losing your virginity aren't you?

wait, sorry, not for me to be asking. it's your life.

have fun

Sappho...

As goddess said, it's a good way to show your partner that theyre doing something right.

Its also easy enough to enjoy it if you have to keep quite (say if youre sharing a house with other people). But if you do that for a while, when you eventually are aloud to moan it'll make it more exciting.

Thats about it.

In fact, holding your breathe is probably more enjoyable.

no way... you don't have to moan and scream... although comments to your partner saying if they're doing something good or not is always a good thing... cos the more you compliment their actions, the more they're willing to do

and 14? a bit young to be losing your virginity aren't you?

wait, sorry, not for me to be asking. it's your life.

have fun

Sappho...

Tough, I will.

You're too young to be having sex, it's illegal at your age.

I'm not going to pile you up with all the risks. STD's/STI's, Pregnancy etc. I'm fed up doing that. There are plenty of posts like that. Go look.

Since this is a forum for you to get advice, I am not going to critisize you about your age

To answer you question...the moaning and screaming kicks in when it is real intense for myself...and must I add it is real intense everytime we make love \

My partner on the other hand do the same thing you do...heavy breathing.

First off, I echo darkblue's sentiment. It's kinda disturbing when a 14 year old wants to know about screaming during sex....

Anyway, my first girlfriend was a quite mouse during sex and would usually make small groans or rapid breathing. My most recent ex would scream out (she was hispanic) "Ay Papi!" and "F* me!" and other typical phrases. She was extremely vocal and loud, and it definitely made me more into it. However, all guys are different so some might like it, others might not.

I agree with DARKBLUE.... 14???? Yes.. you should be screaming STATUTORY.... something something.. because you shouldn't be having sex this young.

Or are you writing a biology paper for middle school?????

The direct answer to your question is. "NO" you do not "HAVE TO.." do anything during sex. Its a voluntary thing.. its not a matter of "HAVE TO's"

it depends on the guys equipment. i have only did the u know wut with 3 guys. and with the first i guy ive been with for almost 3 yrs his wasnt oh so big and i just breathed really deeply and did not yell at all. ok so the second guy and i wuz with him for 4 months his was really huge and i yelled so much my neighbors under us would hit the ceiling with a broom or sumthin.. i think it wuz the length think wall i guess.. g2g will write later

it depends on the guys equipment. i have only did the u know wut with 3 guys. and with the first i guy ive been with for almost 3 yrs his wasnt oh so big and i just breathed really deeply and did not yell at all. ok so the second guy and i wuz with him for 4 months his was really huge and i yelled so much my neighbors under us would hit the ceiling with a broom or sumthin.. i think it wuz the length think wall i guess.. g2g will write later

Ok.....

I can understand if there's a drastic difference in girth (diameter) between two guys that would make it stretch you out more and thus make you scream (in pleasure, hopefully), but length? I doubt it unless the first guy was ultra small. Anyway, I think it's just a woman's disposition mostly as to whether or not she'll be very vocal during sex including "dirty talk" and what not.

I agree with DARKBLUE.... 14???? Yes.. you should be screaming STATUTORY.... something something.. because you shouldn't be having sex this young.

Or are you writing a biology paper for middle school?????

The direct answer to your question is. "NO" you do not "HAVE TO.." do anything during sex. Its a voluntary thing.. its not a matter of "HAVE TO's"

Thanks SL, thought I was all alone in the thought that 14 is too young.

Statutory rape; Maximum sentence of 5 years. Plus, wouldn't your parents be thrilled to find out you were sexually active!

Moan or Scream? I've had the pleasure of having both (though not at the same time).

The screaming got so loud, I had to stop and shush her.

It's the positive feedback that counts. Had one where she barely made a sound. I thought I was doing it wrong so I stopped. She told me that she was in the throes of the best orgasm of her life and was barely breathing , hence no sound was made. My reply was how the %$#@ was I to know one way or another????

I encourage my partner (who's a soft moaner) to "let go" and be loud, but it's not going well.

Now, I use a mirror so I can see her facial expression, which is dynamite, when we're in the act.