ALRIGHT I WAS GOING OUT WITH THIS GIRL. SHE BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE I WASNT GIVING HER WHAT SHE WANTED. BUT EVER SINCE SHES BIN GOIN OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE WE HAVE GOTTEN CLOSER. WE HAVE BIN HANGIN OUT MORE AND WE HAVE BEEN KISSING AND STUFF. SHE SAYS SHES GOING TO BRAKE IT OFF WITH HER BF TO BE WITH ME BUT I DONT KNOW IF SHE WILL. SHE SAYS SOON BUT ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE SHES SAID THAT. I LOVE THIS GIRL MORE THEN ANYTHING ON EARTH AND I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH HER. I TOLD HER AND SHE SAYS THE SAME THING BUT I DONT KNOW IF SHE MEENS IT. AND LIKE I SAID I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH HER. WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Jesco_MATT3R,

I think that it is great you are honest with your emotions, but at the same time, in life when people want something or someone their actions speak louder than words. If the young lady that you love is dating another boy and then fooling around with you, it sounds as though she doesn't know what she wants. And you are getting hurt feelings and being involved with somone that cares only for themselves. I think it would be best you make space from her and focus on your friends, school, sports, family, anything you enjoy. You have so MUCH time for love in your life, and deserve to have someone be with you and you alone if you both feel the same. But, enjoy being young and don't worry for love, love will fall into place at the right time. Meet lots of people and find out what you want to be when you grow up and then everything can fall into place.

You might try saying something like "I like you a lot, but I don't think it's right to continue sneaking around. I want to be with you. Of course, you're free to do whatever you want but I'm not comfortable with the way things are right now and I think we should cool it until you have sorted things out with your bf."

Yea, first of all i aggree with everyone here, you shouldnt be messing around with a girl that has a current boyfriend, even if they arnt active if u know wat i mean. Just become friends with her. Get her trust. Wait and see how things go with her boyfriend, and respect the fact that she has one. There are many things in life other than love too they are listed above in previous posts hehe.